Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are the two other custom ordered broncos I saw on the lot today when I finally picked up mine. Best new car buying experience I've had yet and I walked away elated and feeling absolutely lucky. Can't believe I finally got her after 960 days. Didn't get to meet John but met the rest of the staff I've been on the phone and emailing past couple weeks. Was super easy and I'm pretty impressed with their parts and service department. Big place with plenty of hands and every part I've seen in the cataloge. Definitely consider having Chris and Rob get your Bronco outfitted with the latest goodies. All of you worried about not getting your certificate at signing, don't worry. Rebate comes off after everything else anyways so you are still going to pay the same tax. I was very lucky, only one of two people out of 20 2023s who had the full amount approved and available at time of signing by Ford. No one knows why not even Ford. If it helps, I've had the same build since my first order and have never changed anything besides removing tow package. And i hassled Ford customer relations multiple times to have them look it up and verify it over a month ago. BTW, 4 north to 219 along elk River all the way to Cumberland is a windy wild road. Just Google map from sac to Cumberland Maryland and click avoid tolls and highways. Awesome road to first experience the broncos on road mannerisms. 20.4 mpg was my best average but would get 19.4 on the highway. Kept it under 3k and upshifted at 2.7k. 6th gear is best for cruising on flats or downhills. No real mpg savings compared to 5th especially going uphill.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230301_132656
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230301_132706
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230301_132721
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection image

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230301_121704
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230301_140833
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When does everything typically appear on the backdoor link?

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When does everything typically appear on the backdoor link?
I’m not exactly sure - but I know people typically post about emails and etc around 9-11am est.
I’d assume it could happen at any point : so take that with a grain of salt.

Kren

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the big 3 and only dropped one...really need a hardtop and dont want to pay aftermarket prices. So I may be one of the ones not previewed....not willing to compromise at this point...also just bought a 2014 Raptor to hold me over....just checked the backdoor linky and no change to scheduled yet...

Sponsored

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Also scheduled April 10th!!

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1677768721807

805 days.

John

I remember early in this thread you teased us with some BBQ. I think Stephens is gonna need an actual BBQ for the amount of us arriving.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MGoMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Woah. 946 days since the original reservation. I don't know what to do with my hands! Edit: "scheduled" for April 10th week!
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screenshot_20230302-093228_Gmail~2

Last edited: