stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I now have build date tentatively assigned as 4-20-23 on the official tracker. I've stayed at 4-17-23 build week for a couple weeks. Hopefully I don't get backed up to a later date again!
Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see a lot of 2 Doors in route to SAC. I love it.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I chatted with Ford Performance again today. I asked about having a delivery window but still being in production. They said this is common and will likely not be delivered in the estimated timeframe (3/24-3/30).

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to Stephen's today. If anyone wants a picture of their Bronco send me a DM.

Sponsored

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
DM me the color, model and VIN and I'll check to see if I see it on the lot.
HPR 2 door badlands last 3 of the vin is 688.. thanks, I hope it’s there and they are just waiting to call me till they find time to put the tow on it I asked.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not sure what lifts quality as ones that will null the warranty but Stephens did install the level kit from Zone on my SAS 2 door.
Was this the 1” for the front only or the 2” front, 1” rear? Did you just ship it there or how did that work?

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My build week just got moved up from 4/10 to 4/3. That's pretty neat.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HPR 2 door badlands last 3 of the vin is 688.. thanks, I hope it’s there and they are just waiting to call me till they find time to put the tow on it I asked.
I'm sorry, I was looking for DMs and not replies. I just got home and saw your message. I'll try and go back out this week. If it is there, I'll get pictures for you.

Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was this the 1” for the front only or the 2” front, 1” rear? Did you just ship it there or how did that work?
Yes it was just the 1” level kit in the front. Nothing in the back. I shipped it from TCCustoms directly to them. They charged my $200 to install it.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked up mine two weeks ago there. Swamped out the beauty rings for black. You will love the color in person more than pics. It’s awesome.

C17C8FFD-3C5E-4442-9F64-1333752D0C9C.jpeg

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes it was just the 1” level kit in the front. Nothing in the back. I shipped it from TCCustoms directly to them. They charged my $200 to install it.
Which brand did you go with? I'm looking at the 1.25" Readylift leveling kit for the front and nothing else. I'm simply looking for a better look and the ability to add 35" tires for my non-Sasquatch Badlands after the stock KO2s wear out. Will the 33" stock tires look "small" with the 1.25" level? Also planning on SAC installing RTR 17x9 EVO 6 wheels prior to me picking it up. Goes into production week of 4/10. I'm new to this but was wondering if this will be all I need and won't have any problems down the road with CV joints/steering/tie rods. Assuming "no" as it's only 1.25" level.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Chatted with Ford Performance for the third straight day. This time they said that they show my Bronco has been produced. He said that if there was an issue he would see a hold on his screen. Since he does not see that, he said it could possibly be waiting for a convoy.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which brand did you go with? I'm looking at the 1.25" Readylift leveling kit for the front and nothing else. I'm simply looking for a better look and the ability to add 35" tires for my non-Sasquatch Badlands after the stock KO2s wear out. Will the 33" stock tires look "small" with the 1.25" level? Also planning on SAC installing RTR 17x9 EVO 6 wheels prior to me picking it up. Goes into production week of 4/10. I'm new to this but was wondering if this will be all I need and won't have any problems down the road with CV joints/steering/tie rods. Assuming "no" as it's only 1.25" level.
I went with Zone. I just went to TC Customs website because I watch a lot of their stuff on Bronco upgrades. They had them at good price , in stock, and shipped it to SAC.
I just didn’t like the rake on a 2 door. It looks awesome now.
I don’t think the 1.25. will be too much for your 33s. And will be perfect when you get the 35s.
Sponsored