Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with Zone. I just went to TC Customs website because I watch a lot of their stuff on Bronco upgrades. They had them at good price , in stock, and shipped it to SAC.
I just didn’t like the rake on a 2 door. It looks awesome now.
I don’t think the 1.25. will be too much for your 33s. And will be perfect when you get the 35s.
Thanks! Shouldn't be too much difference with a 4DR. Your 2DR HPR BL looks fantastic btw. Perfect stance from what I can see! Well done, sir! May have to opt for the 1" Zone level myself. Congrats on your new ride! She's a beaut!
Sponsored

shiremct

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HPR 2 door badlands last 3 of the vin is 688.. thanks, I hope it’s there and they are just waiting to call me till they find time to put the tow on it I asked.
I picked mine up on Saturday - pretty sure there was another HPR there. Check your email spam/trash folders or just give them a call and ask to talk to Joe or John Holstein. I got an email from Jeremy with my purchase agreement and invoice attached last Friday. Asked if that meant I was good to schedule pickup and was told to call Joe to set it up. Pretty sure all 7 of the the 2/27 build week vehicles delivered together... yours is probably there, maybe waiting for install, but I'd call and check.

Stephens staff was completely awesome, of course. I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience!

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked mine up on Saturday - pretty sure there was another HPR there. Check your email spam/trash folders or just give them a call and ask to talk to Joe or John Holstein. I got an email from Jeremy with my purchase agreement and invoice attached last Friday. Asked if that meant I was good to schedule pickup and was told to call Joe to set it up. Pretty sure all 7 of the the 2/27 build week vehicles delivered together... yours is probably there, maybe waiting for install, but I'd call and check.

Stephens staff was completely awesome, of course. I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience!
I called, John does not want people calling asking whether their bronco is there or not. He said he would neither confirm or deny if a bronco was there until service says it’s good to go.

shiremct

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called, John does not want people calling asking whether their bronco is there or not. He said he would neither confirm or deny if a bronco was there until service says it’s good to go.
What does your tracker say? Does it say final prep or still just say shipped. I get that they don't want people jumping the gun because issues could come up, but if it says final prep at the dealer... I don't mean to be difficult, but I would call and ask someone else... Your stock number is FT84157 - you just want an update on if it's arrived; It's potentially been there a week, I don't think that's too much to ask.

Either way, I'm pretty sure I saw another HPR there and yours is the only one listed on their website... hope you get good news soon!

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does your tracker say? Does it say final prep or still just say shipped. I get that they don't want people jumping the gun because issues could come up, but if it says final prep at the dealer... I don't mean to be difficult, but I would call and ask someone else... Your stock number is FT84157 - you just want an update on if it's arrived; It's potentially been there a week, I don't think that's too much to ask.

Either way, I'm pretty sure I saw another HPR there and yours is the only one listed on their website... hope you get good news soon!
My trackers still show “in production” yet the ford chat people say it’s build and should have been delivered last week, but they didn’t know for sure. The modules were in on the first I think so it’s sitting somewhere, hopefully just waiting for the fine tooth comb before they call or maybe they found something needing fixed and they don’t wanna break the bad news that parts will take a while.

Sponsored

shiremct

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea, if something unfortunate like that did happen where repairs/parts were needed (which they have had happen in the past), I'd just want to know rather than be in the dark. Fingers crossed that's not your situation though!

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! Shouldn't be too much difference with a 4DR. Your 2DR HPR BL looks fantastic btw. Perfect stance from what I can see! Well done, sir! May have to opt for the 1" Zone level myself. Congrats on your new ride! She's a beaut!
Thank you. I love her. Lol. Took the roof off today for first time.

B9EA7C8E-83A2-414F-8DCB-0CA34529AE89.jpeg

F0F7584E-D44C-40E6-9E4C-4ADDAD16231A.jpeg

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is Monday the end of the first phase of Bronco mania? As of Monday, will everyone that does not have a scheduled production date have to reorder?

It would be interesting to know how many Broncos were reserved, produced, and sold under the SAC program during this "first phase."

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is Monday the end of the first phase of Bronco mania? As of Monday, will everyone that does not have a scheduled production date have to reorder?

It would be interesting to know how many Broncos were reserved, produced, and sold under the SAC program during this "first phase."
Monday the order banks open for dealers for new orders for 24 hours. Anyone that has not been scheduled and still has a reservation will continue to be in line for possible production scheduling until MY2024.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone who recently picked up their Bronco happen to know the cost to have hitch added by Stephen's (total of parts and labor)?

Sponsored

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone who recently picked up their Bronco happen to know the cost to have hitch added by Stephen's (total of parts and labor)?
I tried to call parts and line everything up for mine (Hitch/Leveling kit install & accessories) and was told they couldn't pull anything from my VIN, so they couldn't work with me at the time. This was a few days after I got the scheduled email. I haven't tried calling since then, but I am also curious about the hitch parts/labor cost.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried to call parts and line everything up for mine (Hitch/Leveling kit install & accessories) and was told they couldn't pull anything from my VIN, so they couldn't work with me at the time. This was a few days after I got the scheduled email. I haven't tried calling since then, but I am also curious about the hitch parts/labor cost.
Ok. Hopefully someone will chime in. I was able to set mine up with them after I got my build week but didn't ask price. And I don't wanna bother them now.

Kinda frustrating how something as simple as tow is a constraint and will cost extra to get it after being built. D**n Covid

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ok. Hopefully someone will chime in. I was able to set mine up with them after I got my build week but didn't ask price. And I don't wanna bother them now.

Kinda frustrating how something as simple as tow is a constraint and will cost extra to get it after being built. D**n Covid
Are you looking full tow ie 7 pin? If not, adding a hitch with 4pin is very simple on the Bronco. ~100 for a hitch and ~ 100 for plug and play 4 pin except you need to run one wire to the battery.

Tow was a constraint because of the electronics, not the actual hitch.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you looking full tow ie 7 pin? If not, adding a hitch with 4pin is very simple on the Bronco. ~100 for a hitch and ~ 100 for plug and play 4 pin except you need to run one wire to the battery.

Tow was a constraint because of the electronics, not the actual hitch.
I know it was because of the chips/electronics, but it's still frustrating.

Do you know if you have to splice into or tap into factory wiring or is it simply disconnecting two plugs, inserting a plug that goes between them and plugging back in? I know it's typically spliced off of the tail light with the aftermarket kits.

I ask because I don't like the thought of compromising wiring on a brand new vehicle that I've waited 2 years for. And yes, I know there is barely any risk using the needle type barrel splicing options. I just don't want to.

And I do like the idea of having the 7 pin rather than 4 pin but I won't be using 7 pin right away.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I know it was because of the chips/electronics, but it's still frustrating.

Do you know if you have to splice into or tap into factory wiring or is it simply disconnecting two plugs, inserting a plug that goes between them and plugging back in? I know it's typically spliced off of the tail light with the aftermarket kits.

I ask because I don't like the thought of compromising wiring on a brand new vehicle that I've waited 2 years for. And yes, I know there is barely any risk using the needle type barrel splicing options. I just don't want to.

And I do like the idea of having the 7 pin rather than 4 pin but I won't be using 7 pin right away.
The 4 pin is plug and play. No splices. Curt offers both LED and non LED kits. Still need to power the little box by running a wire to a 12v source. I’ve always just run to the battery as there is an inline fuse.
Sponsored