First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just made the switch also and the lady I spoke to said she had just got off the phone with someone else who changed to the same dealer......
Yall must’ve talked to same person
Or there are non 6G members following suit ?
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm seriously considering switching to Stephens. I can do the eight hour drive in a rental and stay at my brother's in Kodak, Tenn after picking the Bronco up. This would save me about $1k after rental, gas and eats...decisions, decisions.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just changed mine to Stephens. Sad you can get more assistance from a dealer you met on the internet a couple hundred miles away, than you can from your local dealer you have bought 10+ vehicles from.

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for doing this for the east coast customers! Are you considering a logo or decal that you will put on all the Broncos that get delivered to your dealership. If so, any thoughts on design? I know some don’t like those, but I want to recognize dealerships like you and Granger for doing the right thing and display it proudly on my bronco.
Just switched my reservation from local dealer here in Raleigh-Durham to Stephens! Easy process by calling Ford. John is already providing a great buying experience already based on all of these posts alone! I look forward to flying into Yeager, getting to head to Stephens and picking up the OBX before getting on the road after heading over the New River Gorge Bridge and onward for the 5.5 hour drive back. WV is a beautiful state if you have never been. Yosef...any chance you're an App State grad? I'm a 1995 grad.

Last edited:

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also planning on flying into Yeager and making a trip out of it! We have some family property in NC and may swing by there on the way back to FL after a relaxing stay in a cabin in the middle of nowhere. Can't think of a better way to enjoy the Bronco right after purchase!

I initially was going to order through our dealership here in FL, but my wife and I decided to move to Stephens after exploring our vacation plans. We were going to head up that way regardless at some point and this is icing on the cake.
Congrats @FLBronco I dont know why I think FL a dealer may come through like Stephens or Granger? Its probob;y not going to happen ..

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1600433335854

Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1600433335854

• How do I switch to Stephens Auto Center for my reservation dealer?
  • We’ve been told there’s two ways to switch:
  • 1) Login to your reservation and make the switch on Ford’s website or
  • 2) Call 800-334-4375 and make the change with the Ford Customer Service Center
This may have been answered already, but I cannot find a way to change dealer on the website, is that possible? I've been trying to switch over to you guys for a while, but I work during the hours Ford is open to call.

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This may have been answered already, but I cannot find a way to change dealer on the website, is that possible? I've been trying to switch over to you guys for a while, but I work during the hours Ford is open to call.
Only way to switch is by calling, as far as I know. It can’t be done online.

False

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Made the switch this morning. Driving up from NC. Looking forward to seeing WV! Doesn’t seem like any other dealers are really going to compete at this point. Operator on the phone recognized the name of your dealership so it seems like you’re really drawing in some good business!

Sponsored

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All these deals are fine and dandy unless you have to ship your vehicle, then there goes your savings and possible then some.
Plus the time. The shipper could be a month or two before delivery.
Great for local and semi local folks, across the country not so much.

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m sure this has been covered a million times.......
Just to confirm, will transferred reservations be fulfilled based on original reservation date with Ford? Or do these somehow get reordered? Ultimately, who owns the final order queue - Stephens or Ford at corporate level?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to confirm, will transferred reservations be fulfilled based on original reservation date with Ford? Or do these somehow get reordered? Ultimately, who owns the final order queue - Stephens or Ford at corporate level?
Orders will be Fulfilled as close to res date as they can be...

The build que is the important thing and Ford controls that...

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm calling around New England and Pennsylvania to see if any Ford dealers can match this as I'm in NY. Curious what a shipping price would be from W. Virginia to Westchester County, NY. I also inquired with shippers and got ranges from 600-950. Didn't check if they're bonded and insured.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I called to move my reservation last week she gave me my specific time stamp. 7-16-20 7:22 pm. She said I would be in an early batch.
Sponsored