First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks @Daytona_Bronco! The deciding factor for us was that we were planning on heading up near Stephens regardless at some point over the next year or so and hadn't finalized those plans yet. We liked their deal and figured we'd kill two birds with one stone while up there. :) As mentioned on the other thread, I do like our local dealer here in FL and know they would treat us right. This just made more sense financially with the deal since we'd already be going up that way regardless.
I drive up that way every year myself as well, so yes this makes it easier. Can even stop in Gatlinburg or Sevierville on the way back.

As for waiting for a Florida dealer to match, I wouldn't hold my breath. I know Mullinax will honor pricing without added on markups and fees, but I think others would screw you to the end. My daughter is still in the process of buying a new car, had a price worked out until they gave her the final purchase contract and it was $1500 more....that was for their "value" package! Said no way...and this they have tons of cars sitting there that we're not paying $1500 for window tint, wheel locks and service coupons! She's now looking at a dealer out of state that has what she wants as well.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My local dealer wasn't really responsive or willing to commit to anything, so I went ahead and called in and switched to Stephens today....they said 3 times that you can only switch once, so I guess there won't be that ability during the actual order phase anymore. A lot of trust here in Stephens that this all happens like they have communicated it.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My local dealer wasn't really responsive or willing to commit to anything, so I went ahead and called in and switched to Stephens today....they said 3 times that you can only switch once, so I guess there won't be that ability during the actual order phase anymore. A lot of trust here in Stephens that this all happens like they have communicated it.
ha! They confirmed with me at least 3 times when I switched today. Made me double check ;)

Sponsored

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another unresponsive local dealer, another switched reservation to Stephens.

The guys at Ford know Stephens well from all the transfer requests. Logistically, I wonder what the impacts are to getting all those Broncos shipped to WV... Ford might be able to streamline things a bit to ship to some of these big dealers.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

The guys at Ford know Stephens well from all the transfer requests. Logistically, I wonder what the impacts are to getting all those Broncos shipped to WV... Ford might be able to streamline things a bit to ship to some of these big dealers.
Nice! Another North Carolinian headed to Stephens!

The toll booth operators on 77 are going to be perplexed when all these Broncos come through around the same time. haha!

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Another North Carolinian headed to Stephens!

The toll booth operators on 77 are going to be perplexed when all these Broncos come through around the same time. haha!
Ha! You're right. Another *Charlottean* headed to Stephens!

Giving my 340i with m performance pack back to the dealer this weekend. My kids are going to miss all the "zooming" until I can take the roof off of the Bronco...

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ha! You're right. Another *Charlottean* headed to Stephens!

Giving my 340i with m performance pack back to the dealer this weekend. My kids are going to miss all the "zooming" until I can take the roof off of the Bronco...
Yeah. My kids love when I punch it in my 335. Those cars are a lot of fun.

Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @StephensAutoCenter !
Are you setting up a test course for all your new Bronco owners? ?
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Stephens

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

It will be interesting how they handle logistics....Stephen’s is going to have to rent parking lot space somewhere and hire extra staff to handle it....and I would think the number of order is still going to go way up for them from here.

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will be interesting how they handle logistics....Stephen’s is going to have to rent parking lot space somewhere and hire extra staff to handle it....and I would think the number of order is still going to go way up for them from here.
Yep, one more here coming from NC planning to switch. Just need to make the call. Kept trying to give local dealer a chance.

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah. My kids love when I punch it in my 335. Those cars are a lot of fun.
I'm another Tarheel selling my Bimmer and buying a Bronco. We picked up a new 2015 428 in Munich and spent 10 days driving around Bavaria and Italy. My wife wanted a 4dr; me a convertible. Now we're going to get that 4dr convertible from Stephens.
Take me home, country roads.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey @StephensAutoCenter !
Are you setting up a test course for all your new Bronco owners? ?
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Stephens

We live smack-dab in the middle of the Southern WV Coal Fields with strip mines all around us, you can pretty much take your pick of any hollow around us, drive up and find some sort of offroad adventure. It may not be technically "legal", but hey, it's a trail :)

/john
Sponsored