Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe I missed it in the 30 pages of thread, but another thread posted that Stephens was matching Granger's invoice incentive, but it looks like Granger is offering $2000 off invoice pricing for new reservations made in October. I have not placed my reservation yet, but am looking to do so soon. Is Stephens Auto Center offering $2000 off invoice pricing?
Sponsored

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I missed it in the 30 pages of thread, but another thread posted that Stephens was matching Granger's invoice incentive, but it looks like Granger is offering $2000 off invoice pricing for new reservations made in October. I have not placed my reservation yet, but am looking to do so soon. Is Stephens Auto Center offering $2000 off invoice pricing?
I think this should be the next logical step. Stephens Auto would be wise to match.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

...collateral damage...

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the difference between this offer and the straight x plan?

Sponsored

Redeye

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stephens is awesome. Let them make a little money!
I more like the idea that Granger had with this to drive more early allocations by getting more total confirmed reservations...helping more of their customers take early delivery, netting them more cash...and I like them, I do want them to make $...and I want an early delivery.

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure a drive up from Florida would be in my budget with that kind of difference. Thanks!
Depending on your build it could be much more because factory packages fall under invoice pricing as well. Just a cursory calculation of the 4dr Badlands with Sasquatch, V6/10spd, and Lux package shows a savings of almost $3500 off of MSRP for an X-Plan customer.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depending on your build it could be much more because factory packages fall under invoice pricing as well. Just a cursory calculation of the 4dr Badlands with Sasquatch, V6/10spd, and Lux package shows a savings of almost $3500 off of MSRP for an X-Plan customer.
I'm planning on getting a Wildtrak and I'm thinking about getting the lux package (or if they let us get the upgraded technology as a stand alone I will get that instead).

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
keep in mind an October reservation means you do not get your bronco until spring of 2022.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please don’t lie; no where do I say that I didn’t want “Granger to get earlier allocations”. I was making the point that no dealer should have been rewarded here, Ford should just go in order of reservation....like they said they would. Since Ford tried to schew things to the big dealers and game the system against smaller dealers in smaller markets, including Granger, I’m all for them trying to rebalance now that Ford has tried to screw their reservation holders. It should go in (approximate) order like Ford marketed. If not, this is pretty brilliant way for Granger to get their share regardless for their customers. Since I’m at Stephen’s, I could get screwed by Ford buckling and going out of order to reward big market dealers. If they can rebalance like Granger in some way, I’m all for it.

Last edited:

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please don’t lie; no where do I say that I didn’t want “Granger to get earlier allocations”. I was making the point that no dealer should have been rewarded here, Ford should just go in order of reservation....like they said they would. Since Ford tried to schew things to the big dealers and game the system against smaller dealers in smaller markets, including Granger, I’m all for them trying to rebalance now that Ford has tried to screw their reservation holders. It should go in (approximate) order like Ford marketed. If not, this is pretty brilliant way for Granger to get their share regardless for their customers. Since I’m at Stephen’s, I could get screwed by Ford buckling and going out of order to reward big market dealers. If they can rebalance like Granger in some way, I’m all for it.
I still don't believe stacking orders is going to help, from what I've heard from Ford. I truly don't think any dealership is going to receive thousands of Broncos. If I thought it would work, then I'd just email my 65k people in my database and offer to pay all of their reservation fees, and then pay them to buy their Bronco back from them after they took delivery. Then just stack them on the pre-owned lot. I could bill them out at net, collect sales tax, title, etc, still buy them back and sell them at some profit because of supply shortage. I just don't think it is going to work that way by stacking hundreds and hundreds of reservations. They're just going to get pushed way out.....they've already prepped us for that possibility with the current scenario.
Sponsored