PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't think you should worry too much about waiting a long time for your delivery. Stephens and Granger have fewer excess reservations than you might think. Ford took 150k+ reservations. The vast majority of these do not frequent this website and have no idea about the discounting dealerships. To get a sense of the possible volume, take a look at the MD buyers group on this board. They only have 39 confirmed and ~150 interested reservations. I don't think that would trip up too many dealers.
This is my thinking as well. I know it seems like EVERYONE is on this forum, but in the end, it's probably what 6k? (the reservation list has, last I looked, 5400ish) Include those watching, but not joining... Maybe, MAYBE I'll give you 10k. That's a small percentage of reservations... (and how many of them actually convert?)

And those that switch... if either of these dealers get 100... go out on a limb and say 200 reservations... that's 200 people of different dates. Stats tell me about 50% of those will be within the first few days, then the last 50% is spread out between 7/17 & 9/18... If Ford goes based on timestamp, this should be easy enough to handle. Hell, Ford might even appreciate all the first 3 day orders to be in 1 location, makes it easier to bulk ship. :LOL: (wishful thinking)

But I'd be lying if I didn't say, this whole allocation thing people are bringing up has my worried... why I haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Our original offer hasn't changed. Only Ford's dropping of the X-plan has changed. We're still at -$1000 below invoice, $250 (+$15 sales tax) for the document fee. WV Temp tags are $10.

/john
John,
Will this offer be able to be applied to a First Edition?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone tell me how much I would be roughly saving at $1000 under invoice on a Black Diamond build vs sticking with my current dealer who is charging MSRP? Is it worth switching and having to pick it up and drive it home?

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Options and DIOs will be included in the invoice. Whatever is on your order, will be invoiced from Ford. That included DIO installation labor, which Ford will collect on the invoice and send back to us.

/john
Do you have the invoice prices of options and DIOs?

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone tell me how much I would be roughly saving at $1000 under invoice on a Black Diamond build vs sticking with my current dealer who is charging MSRP? Is it worth switching and having to pick it up and drive it home?
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection image

this is a spread sheet I put together for the BD. In the blue is the difference between msrp and invoice also included is the 1k invoice discount offered by Granger/Stephens. This is also calculated with Florida Sales tax at 7% which I realized is supposed to be at 6% so the calculations are a little higher.

Last edited:

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection image

this is a spread sheet I put together for the BD. In the blue is the difference between msrp and invoice. This is also calculated with Florida Sales tax at 7% which I realized is supposed to be at 6% so the calculations are a little higher.
Thanks!

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also something I noticed is the difference also includes the 1k below invoice that Granger/Stephens is offering so if you found another dealer offering invoice pricing then it would only be a difference of about 2k.

Sponsored

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter - Would it be possible for you to eventually provide a listing of the number of the options (and the cost associated) from Stephens when we purchase the vehicle?

For example, if I get paint protection film from the factory, would Stephens be able to provide a complete ceramic coating option and what would it cost? What about someone who decides on a base and wants to upgrade to 32" tires and 17" rims without going Sasquatch or needs the MIC hardtop tinted on the base? Aftermarket items like winches, and brush guards (since Ford only offers a single item in each category) that gives us a variety of options. To get an idea beyond the standard extended warranties and undercoating, I would just go through the forums and see what people are disappointed about and -if you can- offer an alternative.

Honestly, after all of the issues with the Build & Price tool that Ford has published, I would rather give my money to your dealership than to Ford. Producing a comprehensive list of products/services that supplement the factory options in B&P, could help your profit margin and in the end give the consumer a better choice.

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey John @StephensAutoCenter,

Just want to know your thoughts, what do guys like myself do if we're trying to get Manuals with Sasquatch but cannot configure a B&P for it because of the issues?

Is this something where "We'll contact you and put you in the Manual/Sasquatch line when that time comes" type of thing?

Just wait it out until later in December because of the decision (I read somewhere here) where people opting for Manual/Sasquatch will be put in a later production schedule?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Bernatos

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK so its time consuming to filter out 44 pages worth so Ill ask here. With Stephens offering to accept the x-plan along with the 1k below invoice, is the information on the first page correct? More endless the document fees. For X-plan customers the Doc fees are only $100 or is that additional to the $265 for non x-plan (there is a + sign next to the $100!)
It is my understanding that they are only accepting x-plan if it is offered by Ford. At this time it is not, so they are not recognizing it.
Sponsored