Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I too live in Florida and made the change to Stephens. It would be nice to have a spreadsheet of members forum name and what state their in. It may be worth getting a group together to maybe do a mass shipment of Broncos to Florida. I plan on going up there but it would be cool to have a group ride on the way back or group shipment!
I changed my reservation yesterday and called John right away to let him know. He answered the phone and was great to talk with. He is going on vacation this week so may not be reachable for the week. I like the idea of working as a group with John & Stephens. You can put me on the spreadsheet list. Even if it is just a few of us it sounds like a fun drive. Not sure the best way to share contact info?
Sponsored

Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan on switching tomorrow. Going to hang out in Charleston for the night then road trip back to Pittsburgh in my new 2d badlands. Canā€™t wait!
Keep me posted, likely 4 dr badlands headed back to the burgh from Stephens.

JuicyJ

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Keep me posted, likely 4 dr badlands headed back to the burgh from Stephens.
Will do. When is your reservation date? I waited til September to reserve so I am going to have a long wait unfortunately.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will do. When is your reservation date? I waited til September to reserve so I am going to have a long wait unfortunately.
Ah. 7/13. So I'm likely to be before you. I'll let you know when I'm going. !Remind me

Smrideatiger76

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just pulled the trigger and transfered my reservation. I can't wait to hear from you guys!

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I too live in Florida and made the change to Stephens. It would be nice to have a spreadsheet of members forum name and what state their in. It may be worth getting a group together to maybe do a mass shipment of Broncos to Florida. I plan on going up there but it would be cool to have a group ride on the way back or group shipment!

We considered doing group shipping, but it would be a logistical nightmare and some folks would need to wait days, weeks or perhaps a month before the final Bronco in the group was delivered, because of the varying timestamps on the vehicles. Even as much as 4-6 hours after the reservations opened up could cause a person to be a week into the deliveries before their Bronco arrives at a dealer.

/john

Sponsored

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay, I bit the bullet and switched to Steven's just now.

Ford said that it's up to Steven's to collect a new deposit or not since my original $100 from the original dealership will get refunded.

How do I go about settling this up? I'd hate to lose my place in line for missing the stupid reservation amount.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Okay, I bit the bullet and switched to Steven's just now.

Ford said that it's up to Steven's to collect a new deposit or not since my original $100 from the original dealership will get refunded.

How do I go about settling this up? I'd hate to lose my place in line for missing the stupid reservation amount.

Welcome aboard!

You won't lose your place in line. Give "Tina" a call tomorrow at 304-369-2411 Ext 12 and make the reservation payment.

/john

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi John. There seems to be a lot of rumors about placing orders and when swirling out there these days. With D-Day (Decision Day) rapidly approaching (we think and hope) what are you hearing about the order process and timeline?

Stay well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi John. There seems to be a lot of rumors about placing orders and when swirling out there these days. With D-Day (Decision Day) rapidly approaching (we think and hope) what are you hearing about the order process and timeline?

Stay well.

As of right now, I do not have a firm date for ordering to open up, just speculation of the 7th. Once ordering opens, we'll be contacting customers to get their builds and place their orders.

/john

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As of right now, I do not have a firm date for ordering to open up, just speculation of the 7th. Once ordering opens, we'll be contacting customers to get their builds and place their orders.

/john
Thanks. John
Sponsored