Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 7/14 early and 7/17 late. The one on 7/17 hasn't a chance in hell at MY21 now

Edit: Just realized I wrote 7/17 on my prior post, meant to write 7/14
What happened to 9/18 being the 21 cutoff date? That must have been more pie in the sky BS.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this 7/14 business is true then I’m pretty disappointed that Ford’s shitty website cost me a MY21.

I was up refreshing until midnight on 7/13 but couldn’t ever get a reservation to go through. Woke up early 7/14 and got one. The idea that that is enough to push me into MY22 really sucks.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If this 7/14 business is true then I’m pretty disappointed that Ford’s shitty website cost me a MY21.

I was up refreshing until midnight on 7/13 but couldn’t ever get a reservation to go through. Woke up early 7/14 and got one. The idea that that is enough to push me into MY22 really sucks.
How many people had that exact same scenario happen to them?

Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What worries me is if Ford states 60k units starting in June, even assuming they double the production in 2022 I would still be bumped to 2023 with a week 2 reservation if I stay at Stephens, even figuring in some cancellations, which I expect to be a lower % at Stephens vs nationally.

This will 100% lead me to switching dealers even though I have been with Stephens 100% for their amazing deal and great service/communication. I really don't want to end up with a scum dealer and I do not expect a MY21 anywhere, but to not even be in line for MY22 with a week 2 reservation is insane.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I’m not usually a conspiracy theorist but it will be interesting to see where all the early broncos pop up. Maybe bots were set up early on? Just saying.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What worries me is if Ford states 60k units starting in June, even assuming they double the production in 2022 I would still be bumped to 2023 with a week 2 reservation if I stay at Stephens, even figuring in some cancellations, which I expect to be a lower % at Stephens vs nationally.

This will 100% lead me to switching dealers even though I have been with Stephens 100% for their amazing deal and great service/communication. I really don't want to end up with a scum dealer and I do not expect a MY21 anywhere, but to not even be in line for MY22 with a week 2 reservation is insane.
Well, Ford hasn’t said anything about how they will do MY22 allocations, to dealers or the public. So it’s all speculation beyond the MY21 allocation.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would suggest also reading the Granger thread about this same topic. The 2 threads together might give you more visibility into the bigger picture. This is not a cut on @StephensAutoCenter , @Granger Ford or @Zach@Granger . Each of the dealers are trying to figure "the thing" out. Each person also has their personal take and spin.

Put them all together, give it a stir, let it simmer, and that is the real answer. Just don't get burned in the process.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not usually a conspiracy theorist but it will be interesting to see where all the early broncos pop up. Maybe bots were set up early on? Just saying.
At 2 units maximum per person? Without anyone knowing what the web application looked like beforehand? "The truth is out there" @Tonka Bronka ! ;) #JustMessinWithYa

Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, Ford hasn’t said anything about how they will do MY22 allocations, to dealers or the public. So it’s all speculation beyond the MY21 allocation.
Best hope would be that they don't mix in any dealer stock and it stays the same.

Put them all together, give it a stir, let it simmer, and that is the real answer. Just don't get burned in the process.
I have a really hard time believing Granger's 45% order conversion estimate with only $100 to lose on placing one. That said, I pray they're right.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would suggest also reading the Granger thread about this same topic. The 2 threads together might give you more visibility into the bigger picture. This is not a cut on @StephensAutoCenter , @Granger Ford or @Zach@Granger . Each of the dealers are trying to figure "the thing" out. Each person also has their personal take and spin.

Yep, stay the course at this point until there’s a legitimate reason to do otherwise.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model