Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have some info that might help you guys.

Like many of you I ordered on reveal night. It was a cluster and I wasn’t able to get through till later in the evening. Despite my order being on 7/13, I didn’t get an email from Ford till 7/15! The email date inside says 7/14 though. So nothing was lining up lol.

Now here is where things get interesting... when I called Ford to transfer my reservation I asked the lady about these dates. She told me “I see your reservation time stamp right here the night of around 10PM”.

I emailed John early last week to confirm this information. Per John I am somewhere in the teens in regards to reservation.

TLDR, I’d you have a reservation where you email isn’t lining up with the time you placed your order, it’s likely sooner than you think. You can call Ford to confirm the time stamp instead of bothering John/SAC.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is a great thought but it falls back into the argument of "non-refundable deposit for something that we haven't touched yet". Which could also devolve into the "If you can't afford that much skin in the game then you are poor and shouldn't be buying one of these machines" argument.

To each their own, take the "non-refundable" out of the deposit and there might be more agreement to the sentiment.
This is a tough one, like today I could be all about a non refundable deposit, then on Monday lose my job and well, you know the rest.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is a tough one, like today I could be all about a non refundable deposit, then on Monday lose my job and well, you know the rest.
I think a refundable deposit would be enough. I hate non-refundable just because of "life happens" crap like that.

If it was a week, no big deal. Asking them to hold it for a year? That's a different story. In case you forgot how shitty things can get in one year, remember the high hopes we all had entering 2020?

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many of you I ordered on reveal night. It was a cluster and I wasn’t able to get through till later in the evening. Despite my order being on 7/13, I didn’t get an email from Ford till 7/15! The email date inside says 7/14 though. So nothing was lining up lol.

Now here is where things get interesting... when I called Ford to transfer my reservation I asked the lady about these dates. She told me “I see your reservation time stamp right here the night of around 10PM”.

I emailed John early last week to confirm this information. Per John I am somewhere in the teens in regards to reservation.

TLDR, I’d you have a reservation where you email isn’t lining up with the time you placed your order, it’s likely sooner than you think. You can call Ford to confirm the time stamp instead of bothering John/SAC.
Thanks for the info, we are in the exact same situation and got our reservation in the same time. Glad to know John mentioned your reservation is in the teens, that means mine is somewhere around there too.

Now the big unknown is will my build delay me months or is the time stamp early enough. I’m going BL, 2.7, hardtop. I’m considering no Sasquatch because I want to put my own wheels and 35” Nitto Trailgrapplers. That would at least take away 1 potential item that causes late availability unless all the standard BL items that are in the Sas package are the culprit.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info, we are in the exact same situation and got our reservation in the same time. Glad to know John mentioned your reservation is in the teens, that means mine is somewhere around there too.

Now the big unknown is will my build delay me months or is the time stamp early enough. I’m going BL, 2.7, hardtop. I’m considering no Sasquatch because I want to put my own wheels and 35” Nitto Trailgrapplers. That would at least take away 1 potential item that causes late availability unless all the standard BL items that are in the Sas package are the culprit.
my build is very similar. 2.7, MIC badlands. I’m sticking with the 33 BFG though. Plenty for me. Maybe we will see each other at the dealership lol

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ABSOLUTELY!

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

My email confirmation is less than an hour after yours so I'm not too far behind you. That's Great News! I changed to Stephens back in mid November. The nice woman taking my CC# for the deposit remarked that I was one of the early ones. I was dead set on a 2 Door Black Diamond w/2.7, but now with Late Availability on those two I'm really considering just going 4 Door base and add some some accessories and place another Res for 2023 just to see what happens.

JohnMcClane

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I volunteer to stand in line for a 2022.
Early morning 7/14 reservation strongly considering waiting, most excited about and white modular top and new color(s).

I want a late availability item (modular top) and high demand item (2.7L). So it sounds like I may as well wait to see what the 2022 may bring.

Does anyone know when 2022 model year info is coming out?

@StephensAutoCenter Will you still be offering $1000 below invoice for 2022 MY?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Early morning 7/14 reservation strongly considering waiting, most excited about and white modular top and new color(s).

I want a late availability item (modular top) and high demand item (2.7L). So it sounds like I may as well wait to see what the 2022 may bring.

Does anyone know when 2022 model year info is coming out?

@StephensAutoCenter Will you still be offering $1000 below invoice for 2022 MY?
SAC mentioned that the cutover is in DEC and also stated, singers, that the info would be mid-late summer 21. The "Search" area might find more detail.

Sponsored

JohnMcClane

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SAC mentioned that the cutover is in DEC and also stated, singers, that the info would be mid-late summer 21. The "Search" area might find more detail.
Thanks, I searched many of his posts, but was looking for “expires” instead of cutover.

Singers? Guess that’s referring to 2022 information.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks, I searched many of his posts, but was looking for “expires” instead of cutover.

Singers? Guess that’s referring to 2022 information.
That's an autocorrect typo, singers. Now to figure out what I meant...

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thread is 70 pages at this point. I read a couple, didn't see it asked recently, .....will SAC still accept res. transfers?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's an autocorrect typo, singers. Now to figure out what I meant...
Singers must have been "MY 22 updates/details" or something like that.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thread is 70 pages at this point. I read a couple, didn't see it asked recently, .....will SAC still accept res. transfers?
You would be going through the Ford customer service desk. How would SAC have a say in the matter?
Sponsored