First Name
Maison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m a 7/22 reservation holder, hoping for the BD 2.7L.
Im not super hopeful about my MY2021 conversion but going all in. Fingers crossed the old Subaru doesn’t break down first
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone scheduled their trade in value appraisal with SAC yet? I'm curious if they are letting you go to a local place or if we are required to go to one near them in West Virginia.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a 7/22 reservation holder, hoping for the BD 2.7L.
Im not super hopeful about my MY2021 conversion but going all in. Fingers crossed the old Subaru doesn’t break down first
At this point there are 7/14 orders that will end up as 22MY so the chances of getting a 21MY on a 7/22 anywhere are essentially zero.

@StephensAutoCenter will we have our place in the allotment told to us at time of order? I'm 3am central on 7/14 and am biting nails if I will get a 21MY which is crazy but beyond your control.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone scheduled their trade in value appraisal with SAC yet? I'm curious if they are letting you go to a local place or if we are required to go to one near them in West Virginia.

We're still working on the process for the trades. Regardless of how we do trades, the appraisal will need to be within 30 days from taking delivery.

/john

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@StephensAutoCenter , how do we go about deferring our order to MY '22?

I have an exceptionally late reservation, Sept. 13, so there isn't much risk of me getting a MY '21, but I want to make sure I do what is necessary to not lose my reservation.

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter , how do we go about deferring our order to MY '22?

I have an exceptionally late reservation, Sept. 13, so there isn't much risk of me getting a MY '21, but I want to make sure I do what is necessary to not lose my reservation.

You can order before March 19 or during the MY22 order period that will open up in the Summer, either one will work. Ordering during the upcoming period will help us in the conversions of orders and increase our conversion rate, but could perhaps limit options if Ford doesn't allow changes, which I have no idea if they're going to allow changes to orders or not, even if they're MY22 models.

/john

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can order before March 19 or during the MY22 order period that will open up in the Summer, either one will work. Ordering during the upcoming period will help us in the conversions of orders and increase our conversion rate, but could perhaps limit options if Ford doesn't allow changes, which I have no idea if they're going to allow changes to orders or not, even if they're MY22 models.

/john
Under that same scenario, if we do not convert in this first period, the reservations go away or do they carryover until the "second" (<-- unofficial term) conversion period? Yet that wouldn't help SAC? #confusing

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Under that same scenario, if we do not convert in this first period, the reservations go away or do they carryover until the "second" (<-- unofficial term) conversion period? Yet that wouldn't help SAC? #confusing

Your res will carry over, per Ford.

/john

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

/john

Thank you for thr response. I'm really hoping Ford comes out with a green body color, so I'm willing to wait till '22 to get it.

I'd place my order now, but I'm afraid, like you said, of not being able to modify it later if Ford decides to make it so.

Thank you again, John. I appreciate you all for all that you're doing to keep your Bronco customers happy. Makes it even better that y'all are making WV look good too.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice that some dealers are stepping up and announcing their pricing strategy. So far SW Idaho dealers haven't decided what they are going to do but some think (not sure yet) that they will hold to msrp. If we don't all order immediately, (Ford says timestamp, not order date is most important), perhaps contacting multiple dealers to find ones that will work from invoice, we will all be better off. Let them know that their responses will be posted on forum and it may help. By the way, not canceling my reservation but this really isn't the smartest way to buy a new vehicle. Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound.

Sponsored

Hammey

Badlands
First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 1970 Corvette. and a Beagle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

/john
I thought Ford mentioned we would be allowed to change orders as long as we do not get assigned a VIN? If we do not get the MY21, wouldn't we be allowed to change to the MY22 options?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I thought Ford mentioned we would be allowed to change orders as long as we do not get assigned a VIN? If we do not get the MY21, wouldn't we be allowed to change to the MY22 options?

Concerning the VIN, that is probably the case. As for converting to a MY22, yes, the new options will be available to the MY22 folks.

/john

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have some info that might help you guys.

Like many of you I ordered on reveal night. It was a cluster and I wasn’t able to get through till later in the evening. Despite my order being on 7/13, I didn’t get an email from Ford till 7/15! The email date inside says 7/14 though. So nothing was lining up lol.

Now here is where things get interesting... when I called Ford to transfer my reservation I asked the lady about these dates. She told me “I see your reservation time stamp right here the night of around 10PM”.

I emailed John early last week to confirm this information. Per John I am somewhere in the teens in regards to reservation.

TLDR, I’d you have a reservation where you email isn’t lining up with the time you placed your order, it’s likely sooner than you think. You can call Ford to confirm the time stamp instead of bothering John/SAC.
To help others I’m less than an hour after you with reservation time stamp and I am in the forties at SAC.

accord77

Big Bend
First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 acura tlx awd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter Hi John will you be submitting all the orders that convert by March. and in May Ford will tell us if we made the cut base on our build and time stamped or will you tell us before hand that we won the Bronco lottery. just trying to understand thank you

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@StephensAutoCenter Hi John will you be submitting all the orders that convert by March. and in May Ford will tell us if we made the cut base on our build and time stamped or will you tell us before hand that we won the Bronco lottery. just trying to understand thank you
If SAC wants more allocations they will certainly submit every last order! Don't forget some people won't convert or drop their second Reservation. my .02.
Sponsored