First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think FEs are getting there calls first(today). I imagine John is cracking whip on his GM right now to get through em today.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hoping to get a call this weekend. Finally got my order ready to go, and I want to lock it in before I change my mind again?
I know what you mean! I've been on Rapid Red for a very long time, but the recent pics of Velocity Blue - man it looks good!

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

going to be my22, so waiting until early march & see what we learn between now & then about my22 stuff
I think I read here that they are saying to order as soon as you can so they can get an idea of what to plan for. You can change your order details later.

Someone correct me if I'm not interpreting this correctly.

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think I read here that they are saying to order as soon as you can so they can get an idea of what to plan for. You can change your order details later.

Someone correct me if I'm not interpreting this correctly.
As I understand it, you are correct in that you can change your order up until it gets scheduled to be built. Ordering by 3/19 is consider the same as today or any day in between because that is the ordering end date for the first production run. The orders will be built in reservation time stamp order based on a few pieces of criteria no matter what date you ordered. After 3/19 Ford will start calculating first run of build dates based on what has been ordered at that time, many will be MY22. Build dates for first round of orders will be announced in May.

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My question is if you're right on the bubble, order a 2021 but it ends up scheduled very close to MY22 can you change it to a MY22? I would hate to get a MY21 in December or later around the time MY22 pops up with potentially more options.

Sponsored

St27964

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nope, Im #2 and the told me they had 14 FEs to get through and then would call us peons after the FEs. But John thought I’d likely get a all today. But,I also can see people taking time talking to Chase asking about options, financing, etc. Then, Chase having to eat lunch, make some other business calls, call his wife back and do some shit for her :p , try and enter orders in, realize there’s a glitch and all this takes longer than they though it would.

Molly

First Edition
First Name
Frolic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nope, Im #2 and the told me they had 14 FEs to get through and then would call us peons after the FEs. But John thought I’d likely get a all today. But,I also can see people taking time talking to Chase asking about options, financing, etc. Then, Chase having to eat lunch, make some other business calls, call his wife back and do some shit for her :p , try and enter orders in, realize there’s a glitch and all this takes longer than they though it would.
I’m a FE and still haven’t heard from them today...longest day ever ;) But yes I’m sure it’s been a busy day for Chase.
Sponsored