Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was 67 on the reservation list with a 7/14 ~0620 AM EST timestamp

I elected to defer to 22.

Thank you John!
Iā€™m around 300 and hoping itā€™s a 22 and not a 23.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to give you an idea of where you may stand. I am #109 after 18 people elected to move or opt out. I never checked my actual time stamp but should be around 1600 on 7/14.

I will still be placing an order for MY21 and see what happens. John moved my reservation to order status but the build has not been submitted. That will happen when they get to me in line.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've read about rubberized flooring being subject to scuffing and I liked the look of the liners. Believe it or not this will be your typical mall crawler and will actually be my wife's so I want to keep it looking tip top, lol.
Are you able to provide the link or photo to the liners? I am trying to take a look to see if this is something I should add.

Sponsored

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just to give you an idea of where you may stand. I am #109 after 18 people elected to move or opt out. I never checked my actual time stamp but should be around 1600 on 7/14.

I will still be placing an order for MY21 and see what happens. John moved my reservation to order status but the build has not been submitted. That will happen when they get to me in line.
I'm #105 with a timestamp about an hour earlier than yours. I also moved my reservation to order status, hoping for a '21.

JohnMcClane

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those worried about 2023, Ford is already planning to go 75/25 Bronco at the MAP, wouldnā€™t surprise me at all if they go 80/20 if Bronco demand is high enough.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Order in (was a 7/14 6AM reservation). Going OBX Sasquatch, Carb Gray, 2.7/auto, high. My first new car in a looong time and wanted nice inside (colors and tech), tough & capable outside (sasq). John made the experience so easy, great decision to go with Stephens. Cheers all.
So which interior did you get?

Sponsored

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Priority Code displayed in my order summary is 99. From what I've been able to figure out this code will keep my build from being scheduled until it is changed to another code. Questions for the group: What priority code do you guys have? Has anyone discussed the priority code with John or Chase?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Priority Code displayed in my order summary is 99. From what I've been able to figure out this code will keep my build from being scheduled until it is changed to another code. Questions for the group: What priority code do you guys have? Has anyone discussed the priority code with John or Chase?
priority code 10 for mine...I believe someone said that's highest priority outside like a GT500 which was 1 I think.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pretty sure Ford usurped dealer priority codes with time stamps. Maybe code 1 or 2 if one gets crashed coming off of the truck at delivery...

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you able to provide the link or photo to the liners? I am trying to take a look to see if this is something I should add.
All I can see is that photo on the BnP. I thought I saw them elsewhere before but honestly the pictures I saw could have very well been for the Sport. We might be flying a little blind on them but for only $160 rolled into financing it won't be noticeable. I'm trying to find pics and price of the rear cargo liner for four door.
Sponsored