Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Quick question...got the order in with SAC along with an emailed price sheet as well as order confirmation from Ford, is there anything else we need to do besides sit and wait? Anything to e-sign or are we good to go? I was on the road when I ordered and after going through it all I might have missed part of the conversation
I ordered today too and that's all I got. John did not mention having to do anything else.
I guess we sit and wait, and possibly pray to the Ford Production Gods for a big break.....
Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am. I'm having John move mine to the order bank. If it works, great, no harm in trying.
Same. I'm putting mine in just in case Rapid Red, or any of the options I want, get removed or switched around. I have my dream Bronco built on B&P right now and I don't want to risk anything changing. Sounds silly, but it's something I'm worried about. Everyone's speculating on what shade of green is coming, I'm trying to figure out what color is getting replaced.

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So to all those that got the "you're more than likely getting a MY22" email today: who's still going to try and order versus defer?
Yeah I'm definitely gonna order still. 7/24 reservation.

JohnMcClane

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick question...got the order in with SAC along with an emailed price sheet as well as order confirmation from Ford, is there anything else we need to do besides sit and wait? Anything to e-sign or are we good to go? I was on the road when I ordered and after going through it all I might have missed part of the conversation
Don’t think you have to do anything, you should be able to login and view the order to make sure everything is correct.

Pretty certain you can alter your order until the VIN is created, which is usually very shortly before your Bronco hits the line based on what I’ve read.

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same. I'm putting mine in just in case Rapid Red, or any of the options I want, get removed or switched around. I have my dream Bronco built on B&P right now and I don't want to risk anything changing. Sounds silly, but it's something I'm worried about. Everyone's speculating on what shade of green is coming, I'm trying to figure out what color is getting replaced.
Same here. You work hard to decide what you want, and then there's a chance that you won't get it, or have to pay more for it. It's tough for some of us, and probably provides hope for others who see it as another opportunity for a dream build.

Sponsored

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going to place my order now even though I have a 9/18 reservation, I have no expectations or dreams of getting my Bronco in 2021 but my time stamp is considered a MY21 and basically just want to get this step done with. I also feel that Ford will change thier logarithm formula when they try to figure out how to schedule the remaining MY21 orders and the differed MY22 orders, going to be a time stamp nightmare.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tell me about it....My reservation date is 1-3-21! Still want the order in the banks before the March cut-off. Know it will be a 2022 but once it's in the banks I'm in.
Don't trust Ford on "Oh you can place the order when the 2022 bank opens latter in the year"

Got burn't on that same BS on 2004 Shelby. Never again.
I'm definitely in the "scared that I'll get forgotten" camp.

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Plus if more of us convert now we bump that conversion % up. That might get a couple extra 2021 allocations at Stephens for those on the edge.

But also I have no my2022 options in my desired build, so no skin off my back either way.

pitter_patter

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JohnMcClane @tower9000

My res is 7/14 11:54 am. I am well past #70 on Stephen's list. Unfortunately, may early res bargain hunters on this forum flocked to Stephens to save money, but this savings is coming at the expense of getting the vehicle early or even getting an MY21. I may switch to another dealer to get my Bronco early, who knows?

My second reservation is 7/17 at 20:54 and I'm in line for a MY21 on that one. Wife and I want one each. Anyway, having to call 15 dealers to see where I stand in various lines, etc has turned into a giant headache for me. Some dealers are super nice, knowledgeable and helpful like Stephens. Others are clueless, pushy an unhelpful. The whole process is wearing me down. I wish Ford had kept to the original plan and not thrown us to the hungry lion dealers. Wish they'd give Stephens more allocation like they should have.
Move you're late res to Stephen's where you're already not a MY21, and move your early res to the dealer your late reservation has and allocation - and move even higher on their list....

Mzekew

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So to all those that got the "you're more than likely getting a MY22" email today: who's still going to try and order versus defer?
I’m ordering (7/23 res) because it doesn’t hurt anything to do so.

And my understanding is that more converted reservations are somehow good for SAC even if they don’t get them in 21. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, please.

Sponsored

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m ordering (7/23 res) because it doesn’t hurt anything to do so.

And my understanding is that more converted reservations are somehow good for SAC even if they don’t get them in 21. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, please.
John called me and told me that my reservation was late 7/14 and that I missed the allocation cut off by about 35 or so and that I have no chance at a MY21 so I might as well defer. Unless I wanted a Base 2.3 2 door bone stock. No thanks.

KVK

Black Diamond
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09’ F150, 89’ Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
John called me and told me that my reservation was late 7/14 and that I missed the allocation cut off by about 35 or so and that I have no chance at a MY21 so I might as well defer. Unless I wanted a Base 2.3 2 door bone stock. No thanks.
@StephensAutoCenter For those late 7-14 and newer reservations are we going to not have the opportunity to place an order during this ordering period? I fall into this category so I thought I’d still order what I want and then let It roll into MY22 if applicable. At least it’s a documented order and I would trust my place in line is secure. Seems to me that waiting and ordering later opens up possible errors and confusion. Thoughts? Thanks

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter For those late 7-14 and newer reservations are we going to not have the opportunity to place an order during this ordering period? I fall into this category so I thought I’d still order what I want and then let It roll into MY22 if applicable. At least it’s a documented order and I would trust my place in line is secure. Seems to me that waiting and ordering later opens up possible errors and confusion. Thoughts? Thanks

Did you receive our MY21 & MY22 email yesterday? We'll allowing all of those wanting to place an order to do so (with pre-9/18 timestamps, as Ford has stated those with 9/19 would be MY22) if they so choose. We have until March 19 to get the orders in, I currently have placed about 111 orders (out of 70 allocations). We'll be getting back on the list tomorrow.

/john

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you receive our MY21 & MY22 email yesterday? We'll allowing all of those wanting to place an order to do so (with pre-9/18 timestamps, as Ford has stated those with 9/19 would be MY22) if they so choose. We have until March 19 to get the orders in, I currently have placed about 111 orders (out of 70 allocations). We'll be getting back on the list tomorrow.

/john
John, will you let us know once you are finished with the pre-9/18 orders? I think I might want to add something to my order. Not sure yet but I don't want to bother you until after you complete those. Others may want to do the same. Thanks!
Sponsored