Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR, for now
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John, will you let us know once you are finished with the pre-9/18 orders? I think I might want to add something to my order. Not sure yet but I don't want to bother you until after you complete those. Others may want to do the same. Thanks!
This, as well as when the accessories are open to order in the system- so I can spend a little more money 😜
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's an email I just sent out to our pre-9/18 customers (that are outside of our allocation and haven't been contacted on the phone by me for ordering) and post-9/18 customers:

Yesterday afternoon, we had a meeting with representatives from Ford in regards to the Bronco program.

First, let me assure everyone as I've had multiple inquiries, if you're reserved with us, you will get your "deal" for $1000 under invoice, regardless if your delivery is a 2021 or a 2022, there may even be a few that reserved after Jan 1 that may be looking at 2023 (not confirmed). Regardless, you get our $1000 under invoice deal. As we've stated numerous times and placed ample info on our website concerning this issue, Ford isn't offering the X-plan on full size Broncos, so we cannot offer X-plan either.

There are two categories of Bronco reservists that have received this message, those with timestamps before 9/18 and those with reservations after 9/18. Those before 9/18 are above our allocation level for MY21. Those after 9/18 have been placed on this list because Ford has stated that those with 9/19 timestamps and later will be in the MY22 order system. Originally, we thought that the reservations would stay in the reservation queue awaiting a MY22. That is not the case.

For everyone, including anyone that adds themselves to the "defer to MY22" list in the future, we MUST convert your reservation to the order banks prior to March 19 or you will lose your reservation. This doesn't create an order, it only places you in-line for ordering once the MY22 order banks open up. This came from Ford yesterday. There's no way around this. We are going to convert ALL of our reservations by March 15 2021 (March 19 is the deadline from Ford, we're doing it early to make sure our customers maintain their reservations/place in line).

This is your notification of what will happen.

First, for those that have deferred, Ford has made provisions for the dealers to set the priority number on your "order" to 99, this tells Ford that you want a MY22. The 99 priority code in this case is specific to the Bronco program, it works differently on other models and those methods do not apply in this case. All of the deferred reservations I convert to the order banks will stay at 99. All this does is, keep you in-line for a MY22 in timestamp order. You do not lose your place in line.

By being moved from the reservation system to the order banks DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE PLACED AN ORDER, regardless of what the notification email from Ford states. It only means that your reservation was converted to the order bank system for later processing. Again, a 99 priority means your orders are being deferred to a MY22.

As always, if you need to move your order/reservation to another dealer, you may call Ford and make that happen.

Don't worry, with a 99 priority code, Ford will not build your deferred order without your specifications being applied after the MY22 order banks open up.

Some of you are worried that if the reservation goes to an order, it's stuck with whatever you chose when you reserved unless you change that and that's simply not going to happen - with a priority code of 99, your Bronco WILL NOT BE BUILT. It's only being deferred to MY22.

As with the MY21 & MY22 email I sent a few days ago to those with pre-9/18 timestamps, I am still working my way down our list in timestamp order to speak to those with timestamps before 9/18 that haven't expressed their desire to defer and go over their options concerning our allocation vs. their place in line and ask whether they want to defer or try to order and hope for the best.

So, to recap,

• You still get the $1000 deal.
• Your reservations will be converted to the order banks.
• Conversion to the order banks doesn't mean you have an order placed.
• Priority 99 means that your order is deferred to MY22
• Deferred customers will get a chance to build their Broncos when the summer order banks open up for MY22.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tell me about it....My reservation date is 1-3-21! Still want the order in the banks before the March cut-off. Know it will be a 2022 but once it's in the banks I'm in.
Don't trust Ford on "Oh you can place the order when the 2022 bank opens latter in the year"

Got burn't on that same BS on 2004 Shelby. Never again.

Ford specifically stated, those with post 9/18 timestamps are MY22 orders.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter For those late 7-14 and newer reservations are we going to not have the opportunity to place an order during this ordering period? I fall into this category so I thought I’d still order what I want and then let It roll into MY22 if applicable. At least it’s a documented order and I would trust my place in line is secure. Seems to me that waiting and ordering later opens up possible errors and confusion. Thoughts? Thanks

I am working my way down the list to get everyone with a pre-9/18 timestamps the opportunity to put in their orders. I have advised several people that they're so far down the list, it would take a miracle to get them into a MY21, but they still entered in an order. I will get to everyone before the March 19 deadline. It takes time. I can only enter a max of about 20 orders per-day, and that's if I am not taking a bunch of other calls or swamped with other work. If I have to work the entire weekend before March 19, I will be contacting everyone with pre-9/18 timestamps.

/john

Sponsored

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

#281 anxiously waiting to order their bronco 😅

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For everyone, including anyone that adds themselves to the "defer to MY22" list in the future, we MUST convert your reservation to the order banks prior to March 19 or you will lose your reservation. This doesn't create an order, it only places you in-line for ordering once the MY22 order banks open up. This came from Ford yesterday. There's no way around this. We are going to convert ALL of our reservations by March 15 2021 (March 19 is the deadline from Ford, we're doing it early to make sure our customers maintain their reservations/place in line).

By being moved from the reservation system to the order banks DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE PLACED AN ORDER, regardless of what the notification email from Ford states. It only means that your reservation was converted to the order bank system for later processing. Again, a 99 priority means your orders are being deferred to a MY22.

As always, if you need to move your order/reservation to another dealer, you may call Ford and make that happen.

Don't worry, with a 99 priority code, Ford will not build your deferred order without your specifications being applied after the MY22 order banks open up.

/john
Fantastic info! Thanks for posting. I suggested the Admin make a new thread with this info!

STJonesin4

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/2022 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's an email I just sent out to our pre-9/18 customers (that are outside of our allocation and haven't been contacted on the phone by me for ordering) and post-9/18 customers:

Yesterday afternoon, we had a meeting with representatives from Ford in regards to the Bronco program.

First, let me assure everyone as I've had multiple inquiries, if you're reserved with us, you will get your "deal" for $1000 under invoice, regardless if your delivery is a 2021 or a 2022, there may even be a few that reserved after Jan 1 that may be looking at 2023 (not confirmed). Regardless, you get our $1000 under invoice deal. As we've stated numerous times and placed ample info on our website concerning this issue, Ford isn't offering the X-plan on full size Broncos, so we cannot offer X-plan either.

There are two categories of Bronco reservists that have received this message, those with timestamps before 9/18 and those with reservations after 9/18. Those before 9/18 are above our allocation level for MY21. Those after 9/18 have been placed on this list because Ford has stated that those with 9/19 timestamps and later will be in the MY22 order system. Originally, we thought that the reservations would stay in the reservation queue awaiting a MY22. That is not the case.

First, for those that have deferred, Ford has made provisions for the dealers to set the priority number on your "order" to 99, this tells Ford that you want a MY22. The 99 priority code in this case is specific to the Bronco program, it works differently on other models and those methods do not apply in this case. All of the deferred reservations I convert to the order banks will stay at 99. All this does is, keep you in-line for a MY22 in timestamp order. You do not lose your place in line.

Some of you are worried that if the reservation goes to an order, it's stuck with whatever you chose when you reserved unless you change that and that's simply not going to happen - with a priority code of 99, your Bronco WILL NOT BE BUILT. It's only being deferred to MY22.

As with the MY21 & MY22 email I sent a few days ago to those with pre-9/18 timestamps, I am still working my way down our list in timestamp order to speak to those with timestamps before 9/18 that haven't expressed their desire to defer and go over their options concerning our allocation vs. their place in line and ask whether they want to defer or try to order and hope for the best.

So, to recap,

• Deferred customers will get a chance to build their Broncos when the summer order banks open up for MY22.

/john
Don't you wish all dealerships communicated like this?

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, to recap,

/john
Thanks for the great info and explanation. This is why I’m staying with Stephens and probably getting a ‘22 when I might be able to get a ‘21 elsewhere if I wanted to deal with all of theIr horse shit . . .

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter For those of us who are late res holders, would it help to reply to your email with our preferred (at this time, subject to change once the order banks open for MY22) build? Or do you plan to just enter the original res info to save time?

Sponsored

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2-Door Flame Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
John called me today and we moved my 7/15 10:40 PM reservation to the order banks (Priority: 99 - MY2022).

My Reservations & Orders page on the Ford website now shows an In-Store Order, which includes an order Date & Number.

John @StephensAutoCenter, I hope you were able to enjoy your lunch in peace!

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can y’all please stop using “SAC”?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
how's the Base or big bend 4dr soft top conversion rate?
If the survey is accurate then the take rate on base and bb will be low. This is an enthusiast board though so it might not be reflective of real numbers.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter For those of us who are late res holders, would it help to reply to your email with our preferred (at this time, subject to change once the order banks open for MY22) build? Or do you plan to just enter the original res info to save time?
If you're deferring, it will be a priority 99 and won't get built. We'll stick with whatever info was originally in the reservation, to save time. There's no reason to place the actual build info into the order banks because it won't be considered for building.

/john
Sponsored