John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same. I'm putting mine in just in case Rapid Red, or any of the options I want, get removed or switched around. I have my dream Bronco built on B&P right now and I don't want to risk anything changing. Sounds silly, but it's something I'm worried about. Everyone's speculating on what shade of green is coming, I'm trying to figure out what color is getting replaced.

If colors or any other options get replaced for MY22, regardless of what you build in the B&P, if you're not chosen by Ford for a MY21 build, I seriously doubt they'll be offering MY21 colors to anyone, you'll need to choose from the new colors.

/john
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If the survey is accurate then the take rate on base and bb will be low. This is an enthusiast board though so it might not be reflective of real numbers.

More base models than BB, not sure of the numbers. Primarily Wildtrak's and Bad Lands, with Outer Banks coming in second/third and Black Diamond third/fourth.

/john

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

More base models than BB, not sure of the numbers. Primarily Wildtrak's and Bad Lands, with Outer Banks coming in second/third and Black Diamond third/fourth.

/john
seen the survey.. wondering if I have a chance of an earlier build being out of your allocation. with a base or BB or even BD

KVK

Black Diamond
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09ā€™ F150, 89ā€™ Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@StephensAutoCenter
John,
Iā€™m a post 9/18 reservation holder. My reservation does not remotely reflect my actual order build configuration. I just made the reservation to get in line. Plus I didnā€™t know or understand what options were available at the time. So just to be clear.... my reservation will be converted to an order as-is and put into the MY22 order bank. Then sometime later this year Iā€™ll actually place my order and be able to change and finalize my build at that time? Is this correct?

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter
John,
Iā€™m a post 9/18 reservation holder. My reservation does not remotely reflect my actual order build configuration. I just made the reservation to get in line. Plus I didnā€™t know or understand what options were available at the time. So just to be clear.... my reservation will be converted to an order as-is and put into the MY22 order bank. Then sometime later this year Iā€™ll actually place my order and be able to change and finalize my build at that time? Is this correct?
Correct. With a 99 priority code, this means it's a 22 and won't get built.

/john

eddyarnold

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TDI Jetta Wagon,88 300zx,97XJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@StephensAutoCenter
So, just trying to get this straight in my head, sorry I might be a little slow here, is this correct?
If we are after the magic crappy 9/18 date, even if we don't have any of the "7 deadly options" we won't be able to put in our order and are required to be priority 99?
If so that really stinks, I was hoping to get my order in and cross my fingers for a miracle.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter
So, just trying to get this straight in my head, sorry I might be a little slow here, is this correct?
If we are after the magic crappy 9/18 date, even if we don't have any of the "7 deadly options" we won't be able to put in our order and are required to be priority 99?
If so that really stinks, I was hoping to get my order in and cross my fingers for a miracle.
People that ordered on 7/15 and later are "crossing their fingers". Anything after 9/18 doesn't have a chance according to Ford, they drew a line in the sand - so no matter what you order, you are MY2022. It was Ford's decision not Stephens, but it probably should have come a lot sooner than 9/18.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the tracking list of b6g orders. sorry just said survey
I was thinking that but I also didnā€™t want to discount a SAC survey of placed orders with their dealership. I already submitted my order information. I do wonder what the metrics overall will be. B6G members are only a small fraction of converted orders.

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
@StephensAutoCenter
John
Do you have present percentage of conversions of reservations at your dealership? It has been ā€˜rumoredā€™ that dealerships with a 80% or more conversion rate will get additional allocation .

Willhunt4food

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Firebird; 1981 CJ7; 1990 K5; 2007 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put my order in this week with John for a 4d Blackdiamond SAS and he was unable to add the on board storage bags. Has anyone figured out how to add them or get them? Doesnā€™t make sense when that is one of the advertised perks of the 4 door.
Sponsored