John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I did not have any of my customers build theirs if they're deferring (99) and I have zero plans to build them until the summer order banks happen. There's going to be various options in MY22 that aren't there currently, there's absolutely NO REASON WHAT-SO-EVER to enter in deferred order builds when I know I'll need to go back in and retouch those orders over and over again because of changes to available options.

/john
Sponsored

St27964

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We have 12 that are ready (previewed) to be scheduled this week. I haven't seen our overall allocation for July, if it works like it did over the last two weeks, we should have more getting into the mix next Thursday.

I did hear from Ford today. I had 12 priority 10's with either a mod top or a dual-top option that needed to be fixed. I've either made contact with all of them or left a voicemail, so those should be fixed in the next few days. Several of which (7 so far), have decided to defer to MY22 - that frees up some allocation for the rest of you. Two have changed their top configs and the status went to "clean", so they'll be in the mix next Thursday. I am waiting on the other 3 to give me a call.

/john
Hey John is that preview list the same as what you previously posted by model?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey John is that preview list the same as what you previously posted by model?

no, it's this week's list. i'll post the results tomorrow.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

St27964

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Evidently, Ford didn't send out any emails this week.... and my order tool isn't populated with any of the new "chosen ones".

/john
According to some on these boards it may be a few more weeks before the “chosen one” emails go out again… any sense of what previewed for you earlier this week. More of the same as last time or more timestamp driven?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

According to some on these boards it may be a few more weeks before the “chosen one” emails go out again… any sense of what previewed for you earlier this week. More of the same as last time or more timestamp driven?

Not at this time.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The real question is why is Ford still taking reservations for Bronco's as of today?? These vehicles can't possibly be built for years!

Because they're wanting to populate a reservation list for 2022 and 2023, to know what kind of supplies they're going to need. We're living in a time where from one week to the next, we don't know if a plant that supplies a widget for production will be operational.

/john

Sponsored

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
The real question is why is Ford still taking reservations for Bronco's as of today?? These vehicles can't possibly be built for years!
The real answer is data. You make an account, you give them all your information. They are building profiles on everyone with a ranking style score system. I spoke to the head marketing guy at Ford a few months ago. It's actually dang impressive what they collect, what they do with it, and the magnitude they do it.....very scary high level stuff.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The real answer is data. You make an account, you give them all your information. They are building profiles on everyone with a ranking style score system. I spoke to the head marketing guy at Ford a few months ago. It's actually dang impressive what they collect, what they do with it, and the magnitude they do it.....very scary high level stuff.
I wonder how the Ford social score affects our selection to have our Bronco's built.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you currently have a MY21 order placed, at what point is it too late to push to a MY22? I'm just thinking if I get a post September delivery date, I'd rather just wait for the MY22 updates (colors and manual Sasquatch.)
I’m in the same boat as you. The issue however is parts/chip manufacturing. I have an early reservation and if I get a late delivery date it likely means plenty of people will be in the same boat. So deferring to MY22 will put us to the front of MY22 line it also likely means our wait could be quite long due to part shortages.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in the same boat as you. The issue however is parts/chip manufacturing. I have an early reservation and if I get a late delivery date it likely means plenty of people will be in the same boat. So deferring to MY22 will put us to the front of MY22 line it also likely means our wait could be quite long due to part shortages.
I am going to try to take delivery no matter how late in 2021. Ford has changed things up a few times on how they are allocating the Bronco. I believe they said that all 2021 reservations will be built before dealer stock? I don't think this will actually happen. I think they will start mixing in dealer stock early in 2022 causing an even longer delay for reservation holders.
Sponsored