False

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Do you have a link that shows there will be no price increase from Model Year 21 to Model Year 22? I’ve been told to expect a price increase for Model Year 22. My reservation is thru Granger and I did not put in a reservation until recently. Thanks…..
I have an email from Ford stating this:
“Offering price protection to all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021). This will ensure there will not be an increase in MSRP for equivalent 2022 model year Bronco.”
So I guess if you’re a really recent reservation you could indeed see a price increase. Though I’d also almost expect that we’re nearly into 2023 territory at this point in the year.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“Offering price protection to all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021). This will ensure there will not be an increase in MSRP for equivalent 2022 model year Bronco.”
So I guess if you’re a really recent reservation you could indeed see a price increase. Though I’d also almost expect that we’re nearly into 2023 territory at this point in the year.

I was told to expect 3rd Quarter 2022

Sponsored

False

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I was told to expect 3rd Quarter 2022
Ford really is twisting the model years in totally new ways from how they normally do it with this Bronco, because that would usually be when they phased out that year a moved on. Like how fall/winter was always the best time to get a new F150 because dealers would have that year and the next both on the lot and wanted to get rid the current quick! But best of luck. Honestly with how behind they are the 23 will probably be the same exact vehicle again anyway because they haven’t given themselves any room to do any actual shifts in production. Usually a yearly price increase isn’t much so the consumer doesn’t notice it, but with so many supply chain constraints recently it could be a different ball game.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford
I'll have to wait and see what the price increase is if the price protection doesn't extend to a change in trim levels.

I initially reserved a Big Bend, but I'm looking at a BD or OBX now that more information is available at to what the trim levels are.

If they bump the price significantly, I'll probably get out. I like the Bronco, and I want one. However, I dont need one.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They already said there would be no price increase for a similarly equipped Bronco...so get your trim lockde down now. Otherwise, Ford is going to increase prices...and they should based on demand.

Reactions: RG7

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They already said there would be no price increase for a similarly equipped Bronco...so get your trim lockde down now. Otherwise, Ford is going to increase prices...and they should based on demand.
I had my order "99"ed and I believe John entered it as a Badlands. I'm interested in the Heritage Edition next year, but I'm wondering what they are going to do with the price on it. Technically since it did not exist in MY21, it probably isn't eligible for any type of price protection.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I take it as Trim Level. You wouldn't be able to move a base reservation "frozen price" and expect it to cover a Badlands. I know, sounds like common sense. But unfortunately there are people that that walk among us that lack that skill. Thus the need for Lawyers and fine print...
That's what I was thinking, but I'm not sure. Like, could I switch to a Badlands from Wildtrak? Badlands costs more.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had my order "99"ed and I believe John entered it as a Badlands. I'm interested in the Heritage Edition next year, but I'm wondering what they are going to do with the price on it. Technically since it did not exist in MY21, it probably isn't eligible for any type of price protection.
Depends on if it is a trim or color scheme I guess?

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I initially ordered a BL with John in February but then dropped down to a BD Sas in April. I’m wondering if they will consider my similar trim BL or BD. I don’t expect anyone to know the answer given Ford’s vague messaging, more so just screaming my question into the void for therapeutic benefit.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just my opinion, I doubt Ford will have huge price hikes when going to MY22. Given that MY21 was started so late in the year, any price increases due to material or labor cost increases will be modest. Watch them prove me wrong but I doubt you'll see anything significant.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reservation holders have been told all along they can order any trim but FE, so if you're a reservation holder you can get anything for 2021 pricing, but if you converted you're locked into a trim? Wouldn't seem fair... Hoping this was just poorly/ vaguely worded.

Anyone else concerned that they specify MSRP will not be increased, but nothing about Invoice? Could definitely be a way to bump up the price and still follow the letter of the message, but not the sentiment.
Sponsored