Quinn_the_eskimo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Reservation holders have been told all along they can order any trim but FE, so if you're a reservation holder you can get anything for 2021 pricing, but if you converted you're locked into a trim? Wouldn't seem fair... Hoping this was just poorly/ vaguely worded.

Anyone else concerned that they specify MSRP will not be increased, but nothing about Invoice? Could definitely be a way to bump up the price and still follow the letter of the message, but not the sentiment.
If Ford, for whatever reason, forces me to shift my build (color, trim, etc) because something is no longer available, and that causes a significant rise in cost, I will be looking more closely at a Gladiator. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, I won't get fooled again.
Sponsored

A-A Ron NJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That's what I was thinking, but I'm not sure. Like, could I switch to a Badlands from Wildtrak? Badlands costs more.
Not fully knowing the answer and just providing my interpretation, no. You would no longer be at "equal or lesser value". And who knows what the increases may look like. If you were to go with the current inflation rates at around 4% you are looking at 2k on 50 grand.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not fully knowing the answer and just providing my interpretation, no. You would no longer be at "equal or lesser value". And who knows what the increases may look like. If you were to go with the current inflation rates at around 4% you are looking at 2k on 50 grand.
They will not raise the price $2k for next year. I would very much doubt that.

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Then you don't fit in here, sorry.
I, along with many others, have deferred a FE to MY22. Since FE's aren't an option for '22, what do you suppose will happen? My guess is we will all be able to get any Bronco at '21 price, with a possible exception for a new model like Heritage edition. Gonna have to wait and see.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I, along with many others, have deferred a FE to MY22. Since FE's aren't an option for '22, what do you suppose will happen? My guess is we will all be able to get any Bronco at '21 price, with a possible exception for a new model like Heritage edition. Gonna have to wait and see.
I bet they will 2021 price anything. The Heritage Edition thing would be weird though, maybe similar price to FE?

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I bet they will 2021 price anything. The Heritage Edition thing would be weird though, maybe similar price to FE?
I bugged a Ford insider I know about this and they disclosed that the Heritage trim level will likely be priced between a Badlands and the Wildtrak, but more similar to a Badlands (functionally a mashup between Badlands and OBX, once you strip away all the throwbacks/Easter eggs). They wouldn’t say what tires it came with, but it sounds like it’s not 35’s like the Wildtrak.

There is something special on it that’s worth waiting for if you like 66-77 Broncos, which WILL require new tooling on the production line. I don’t exactly know what it is, but think it has something to do with the body styling.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bugged a Ford insider I know about this and they disclosed that the Heritage trim level will likely be priced between a Badlands and the Wildtrak, but more similar to a Badlands (functionally a mashup between Badlands and OBX, once you strip away all the throwbacks/Easter eggs). They wouldn’t say what tires it came with, but it sounds like it’s not 35’s like the Wildtrak.

There is something special on it that’s worth waiting for if you like 66-77 Broncos, which WILL require new tooling on the production line. I don’t exactly know what it is, but think it has something to do with the body styling.
My issue with this is that they can't even make the hard tops right now. All of this speculative possible model/feature business is kind of meaningless without a hard top, IMO.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
John, After seeing that deliveries for Dealer's close to MAP are a few days away. Out of curiosity, with Stephens being a little more than six hour drive from MAP, are Rangers delivered first by rail then truck or just by truck? Having a CDL myself I know there's not enough turnaround time for a truck to get back to home after delivery before taking a mandatory break and most of the tractors I've seen are not sleepers.

Edit: It's possible I just answered my own question.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John, After seeing that deliveries for Dealer's close to MAP are a few days away. Out of curiosity, with Stephens being a little more than six hour drive from MAP, are Rangers delivered first by rail then truck or just by truck? Having a CDL myself I know there's not enough turnaround time for a truck to get back to home after delivery before taking a mandatory break and most of the tractors I've seen are not sleepers.

Edit: It's possible I just answered my own question.

As far as I know, it's by truck only.

/john

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here’s hoping it’s a great big week for the SAC crew !! Positive energy and good luck to everyone still VIN waiting ✌👍💪
I am not a man of god - but I am praying at this point.
Pls

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not specifically yet, we have some target dates and I know customers are getting their dates..... it's a little fluid right now. I'll take a hard look at the list tomorrow and see what I can find.

/john
Sponsored