Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Super excited that my 2dr badlands arrived at Stephens. Tanis was nice enough to send me a quick picture. Hoping to pick her up on Friday morning.

0A0D76C9-4C55-4893-810D-C07692251076.jpeg
Super jealous!

cannot BELIEVE I’m still not scheduled.
In-fucking-sane.
Sponsored

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super excited that my 2dr badlands arrived at Stephens. Tanis was nice enough to send me a quick picture. Hoping to pick her up on Friday morning.

OMG, this is the first time I've seen a two-door non-squatched Black Diamond with the steelies in Oxford White! This is almost my exact order (if it is a manual transmission), it's just missing the brush guard, which I could live without.

This hurts so badly... I didn't think it would, but seeing a picture of my build, in my state.. Oh.. the pain. I didn't make the Stephens MY2021 cutoff. Somebody tell me this is an automatic transmission, so I can recoil in terror and spit in its general direction.

Somebody lie to me!!! Please!

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Somebody tell me this is an automatic transmission, so I can recoil in terror and spit in its general direction.

Somebody lie to me!!! Please!
Just zoomed in on the window sticker, cleaned it up in Photoshop and mirrored it to read the details. It's an automatic. ;)

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like Stephens has them parked in the back out of view of prying eyes. This makes me happy. My terror is heading to the dealer and finding out a random customer scuffed up my build before I could get there 😂

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just zoomed in on the window sticker, cleaned it up in Photoshop and mirrored it to read the details. It's an automatic. ;)
Thank you!!!

I knew it had to be an automatic.

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s getting real. Mine was built on 7/22 and it’s on the lot at SAC already! That’s pretty unbelievable. See you on Friday.
Mine was built on 07/21 and my ford app just shows it in built status... but alas it's at Stephens. Lightspeed turnaround!

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s getting real. Mine was built on 7/22 and it’s on the lot at SAC already! That’s pretty unbelievable. See you on Friday.
Meanwhile, my June build is rotting away at MAP. I'm stoked for you but also getting bitter! 🤬😉

Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Meanwhile, my June build is rotting away at MAP. I'm stoked for you but also getting bitter! 🤬😉
What did you order to hold it up that long? Somebody else posted on another thread he was held up for splash guards.

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey John, just wanted to say thank you to you and your crew. Picked up my Bronco last Thursday and couldn't be happier. It would have been nice to meet you and to hear some of your fire chief stories as well. But another time hopefully. Titus, Jody, and the finance guy (can't remember his name) all were super accommodating and made the process so easy. Thank you for everything. The Bronco looks awesome at home in my garage.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection PXL_20210723_095537456

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Super jealous!

cannot BELIEVE I’m still not scheduled.
In-fucking-sane.
yup, stupid me thought August at the latest just a couple months ago and now I'm just hoping I see it before years end. I'm glad to see people getting their rides but damn this stings.
Sponsored