Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's not my question, though. Ford specified something like "similarly equipped" so I'm trying to find out what that entails.
That’s not my answer

you’re protected across currently available models. But you don’t need to believe me
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s not my answer

you’re protected across currently available models. But you don’t need to believe me
It's not a question of believing or not believing you. Have a blessed day.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As an update:

Day 1 res - soft top
8/31 vehicle was built
still not shipped for whatever god forsaken reason

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As an update:

Day 1 res - soft top
8/31 vehicle was built
still not shipped for whatever god forsaken reason
could be the system is behind or they ar waiting on a full truck load of vehicles before they ship. With how things have picked up I anticipate you’ll have it in the next 2 weeks. Wouldn’t be shocked to see it show up in the next day or two either

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Curious if anyone in here has picked their Bronco up from Stephens in the past few weeks. Trying to get an idea of how long on average it takes for the vehicle to get built and then delivered to Stephens. The answers on the forums are all over the place considering proximity and delivery method.

We haven't delivered a Bronco to a customer in the past two weeks. Everything is in limbo right now. We have several that are marked as "released" and "produced". I would assume they're having issues with the shipper. Once the Broncos are picked up, they're usually here in 7 hours or so. We do not receive notification at the time of pickup and won't receive advance notice of when they'll be here.

/john

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have they given you any info on that price protection? I might want to switch to Outer Banks SAS from Wildtrak, but with all the same packages. Any idea if that will mess up my price protection?

The same info they gave everyone else. Supposedly, no existing packages will have a price increase.

/john

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have they given you any info on that price protection? I might want to switch to Outer Banks SAS from Wildtrak, but with all the same packages. Any idea if that will mess up my price protection?
Can I ask why you are thinking of switching from a Wildtrak to the Outerbanks? My original order was for a 2.7 non SAS Outerbanks Lux Leather and tow and after driving a Wildtrak this weekend I loved the interior and was thinking about switching my order to a Wildtrak...

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A question for the folks at Stephens, having read the offer on page one but not the subsequent 153! pages, and now hearing horror stories of ADMs at other dealers: my wife made our reservation within the first 12 or so hours and we placed our order with a NC dealer……2dr, MIC, Badlands, tow - so no VIN or build date yet of course….can our order still be transferred now to Stephens?
We’ve now retired to SW VA.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A question for the folks at Stephens, having read the offer on page one but not the subsequent 153! pages, and now hearing horror stories of ADMs at other dealers: my wife made our reservation within the first 12 or so hours and we placed our order with a NC dealer……2dr, MIC, Badlands, tow - so no VIN or build date yet of course….can our order still be transferred now to Stephens?
We’ve now retired to SW VA.
I'm pretty sure you'd have to just make a new reservation entirely, but there have been a few fringe cases where people have been successful. Most of those were people that had their reservation converted to an order without permission, though.

What dealer in NC? Did you make sure to get the pricing in writing? Being an unscheduled two-door, you still have time to make sure you don't get blindsided.

Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty sure you'd have to just make a new reservation entirely, but there have been a few fringe cases where people have been successful. Most of those were people that had their reservation converted to an order without permission, though.

What dealer in NC? Did you make sure to get the pricing in writing? Being an unscheduled two-door, you still have time to make sure you don't get blindsided.
Thanks, but…..new reservation? - gotta be joking, as an early reservation now, wouldn’t we move backward in the queue?
Fort Mill Ford, NC, ….just a hand written note on the order, no formal price contract.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks, but…..new reservation? - gotta be joking, as an early reservation now, wouldn’t we move backward in the queue?
Fort Mill Ford, NC, ….just a hand written note on the order, no formal price contract.

There's a chance you can move the reservation once the 22 order banks open up, we're guessing Ford will reallow switching at that time. Otherwise, no switching.

/john

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a chance you can move the reservation once the 22 order banks open up, we're guessing Ford will reallow switching at that time. Otherwise, no switching.

/john
Thanks!

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes you would, but Ford has stated numerous times that they will not move converted orders to new dealers. The process goes like this: You make a new reservation at a new dealer, the call center manually adjusts the timestamp on the new reservation to reflect the old one, and you call the dealer to cancel your existing order.

Two problems, though. You can't make a new reservation until next month, and you can't cancel a MY21 order after this month. Plus, Ford was very unwilling to do this when even the people were getting screwed out of their reservations. I don't think they've ever catered to someone that just wants to switch after the order has already gone through. Remember, the call call center cannot cancel the order, only the dealer can. All the call center can do is modify or cancel the reservation (and sometimes give completely false information).

If you want peace of mind, get a signed purchase order from your existing dealer locking you in at MSRP. Any dealer halfway worth their salt will happily do this.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I ask why you are thinking of switching from a Wildtrak to the Outerbanks? My original order was for a 2.7 non SAS Outerbanks Lux Leather and tow and after driving a Wildtrak this weekend I loved the interior and was thinking about switching my order to a Wildtrak...
I needed a replacement vehicle for my truck and a Bronco was refused at a local dealer. I bought it to drive until my order can be filled with a MOD top. It is an Outer Banks with roast interior and I really like it. I don't think I want to switch to the Wildtrak interior with the tan dash.
Sponsored