Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That steering wheel looks a little…. Off?
this post was of someone who had a base steering wheel. They didn’t like the plastic so they got a leather wrap. Yes, it covers the bottom of the steering wheel that has metal… very odd look.

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

this post was of someone who had a base steering wheel. They didn’t like the plastic so they got a leather wrap. Yes, it covers the bottom of the steering wheel that has metal… very odd look.
Oh I get it now!
@NatureMan was making a meme 😉

sac=sack = steering wheel (ballsack)

right?

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So last week my pizza tracker updated to show Estimated Dealer Delivery of 9/30. Now tonight it just changed to 10/11. Have not received built email, no release date and not on Palsapp. But, with this new update, I’m pretty hopeful I’ll get a built email and be able to head down to Stephens soon.

Last week.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 039632EF-0759-4466-87DD-04C5DF7E4ACA

Tonight.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 039632EF-0759-4466-87DD-04C5DF7E4ACA

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So last week my pizza tracker updated to show Estimated Dealer Delivery of 9/30. Now tonight it just changed to 10/11. Have not received built email, no release date and not on Palsapp. But, with this new update, I’m pretty hopeful I’ll get a built email and be able to head down to Stephens soon.

Last week.
1DBD6AD0-2738-49FC-AC68-239F553A7C45.jpeg

Tonight.
22960C93-0A27-4FA9-90F2-DEF511BDD204.jpeg
My blend date is this Thurs 9/30. I’m hoping I’m the last Bronco to fill out a full convoy truck and they ship it out quickly so we get them next week, fingers crossed!

So we could get delivered to SAC at the same time.

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure most of you with delivered rigs are out there enjoying your Broncos but if someone happens to see this and feels like answering I appreciate it. How accurate was the "Estimated Delivery Date" for your orders? This can vary greatly across the country but considering this group is all to StephensAuto I figured I could narrow it down a bit. As stated before, showing 10/15 now but feel that is the worst case scenario considering that's more than 2 weeks away and my rig went down the line last week.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm sure most of you with delivered rigs are out there enjoying your Broncos but if someone happens to see this and feels like answering I appreciate it. How accurate was the "Estimated Delivery Date" for your orders? This can vary greatly across the country but considering this group is all to StephensAuto I figured I could narrow it down a bit. As stated before, showing 10/15 now but feel that is the worst case scenario considering that's more than 2 weeks away and my rig went down the line last week.

As far as I know, the estimated delivery dates haven't been close. We're not notified prior to the shipper leaving the parking lot. Once in awhile, if we get a certain shipper, we'll know if they're in transit before they arrive, but usually, the alerts come after they're here.

We're about 7 hours from the parking lot, if they leave the lot at 4am or so, by the time we open at 9am, they're 2 hours away.

/john
Sponsored