First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor, 2016 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was right there with you. What was your time? I was 3am CT. I think I was 60-65 or so last time. I started at like 78 I think the they had 99s and cancellations.
Just before 6am EST…I got tired of trying when it crashed and fell asleep.
Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was right there with you. What was your time? I was 3am CT. I think I was 60-65 or so last time. I started at like 78 I think the they had 99s and cancellations.
I started at 52.
7/13 11pm on the dot and no vin.
No idea where I stand. I’ve asked. But I understand they don’t want to tell and get folks Jumpin ship

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Speaking of test driving: If you have the opportunity, I HIGHLY recommend attending the Off-Rodeo. I was lucky and the NH location is only an hour away from me. I've never done any heavy duty off-roading and this experience was unbelievable. A lot of behind the wheel time as well as learning how to guide others over obstacles.
I may have to upgrade to a Sasquatch package now!

20210929_140641 (Medium).jpg
Yes, I am planning on going to an off rodeo...we were thinking about Moab...
We won't be off roading much but do plan on taking our bronco on trips out west soooo....
I had planned on getting an OBX until I drove a Wildtrak, I really like the interior and the graphics 😍😍😍

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I started at 52.
7/13 11pm on the dot and no vin.
No idea where I stand. I’ve asked. But I understand they don’t want to tell and get folks Jumpin ship
You've got to be golden for a super early 2022. I'm not concerned for myself with my position really but if I were you I wouldn't worry at all.

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Honestly...

Some of us DID reach out and consult with John about switching over our initial trim selection.

Why should I change my original reservation/order when I'm 99'd and will have to change everything when the 22 banks open up? So that I can see a picture on my reservation page of a WT instead of a BB? It seems like something trivial to ask the Stephens team to do.

Nowhere in the original price protection announcement did it tell me that I SHOULD make the change. Sure, it stated "Equivalent,".. but what does that mean? They never gave us that answer.

That's when I reached out about this back in JUNE. John had no more information than us. We deemed that it really shouldn't matter.

If Ford gave us a clearer outlook on this, I would then agree with you about the no sympathy. I did reach out for consultation on this, however.

Instead, we get an announcement on 10/8 FINALLY giving us more clarity of what we should have done before 10/1.

Am I going to call and complain to Ford? Is this going to make me cancel my order? No. Can I be a little ticked about this? Absolutely.
X2 Exact same conversation but mine was back in early August.

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would think you'll be well within allocation. If you end up in first half I wouldn't switch. I'll repeat what I said though and I wish switching wasn't allowed because I'm afraid it's going to screw over folks that have been reserved here the entire time.
Why would people switching affect folks like you that have been reserved at SAC the entire time? Unless I am misunderstanding this whole thing, if you are in line before me then why would it affect you if I change to another dealership since I'm after you?

Well, I guess If someone had an earlier time stamp than you, and switched to SAC it might affect you?

Not being a smart ass. Actually curious and trying to figure this stuff out since I'm so late to the game.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why would people switching affect folks like you that have been reserved at SAC the entire time? Unless I am misunderstanding this whole thing, if you are in line before me then why would it affect you if I change to another dealership since I'm after you?

Well, I guess If someone had an earlier time stamp than you, and switched to SAC it might affect you?

Not being a smart ass. Actually curious and trying to figure this stuff out since I'm so late to the game.
If Ford really did do straight reservation order it wouldn't matter. But with this allocation mess it might. The bigger killer for us is allocations going to other dealers that end up as stock for them instead of fulfilling reservations elsewhere.

Is $1k under invoice still on the table for transfers though?

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone know when the 2022 allocation will be set? The folks on the granger thread are losing their minds.
Wondering the same, I know I was 50 or so behind the projected 2021 allocation. But, with the way they were producing based on part availability I wonder how I sit these days.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

It bumps somebody out of allocation range and there are thousands with earlier timestamps than mine. It's also just not right for those of us who have been reserved here for a year plus now.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Compta38 I see your point. Originally, I was thinking SAC would convert orders in the order they made the reservation with them, so whoever switched TO SAC would be back of line. But I wasn't thinking about the whole picture. And the timestamp supposedly mattering more than the date the order was placed, which I'm not sure FORD follows!

And I was thinking only of people leaving Granger and going to other dealers who possibly have open allocations to get their Bronco built. Not the other way around. Still trying to figure all this out.

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As I understand it, the bottom line is:
1st up is the timestamp of your reservation with Ford.
An exception can happen when a part is not available - like the tow package. Then, someone behind you in the reservation line could jump in front of you because their truck can be built.

The concern here is if someone with a timestamp earlier than someone that has been with SAC for a long time would jump in front of you and possibly grab an allocation that you might have gotten.

Pretty straightforward, and pretty fair, IMO.

bg1767

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco, 2021 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can't wait to pick my new Bronco to go with my 1978. Thanks @StephensAutoCenter for being easy to get a hold of, answering questions, and of course offering this deal. I will hopefully be making the trip in a couple of weeks. Build date just got moved up from Oct 25th to the 18th.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20210907_105230
Sponsored