Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just ordered my Bronco from John. Thanks again for everything you're doing and keeping everyone informed. This process is wild, but glad to be one step closer.

Now to wait 3-12 months.
What's your reservation date/time?
Sponsored

Sponsored

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no worries, I'm 3am CT and figured I would get the call tomorrow. I was low 60s last time, hoping for a good bit higher up the food chain this time haha.
You guys are making me relive that experience. How naive I was thinking “ehh so the site’s down…just check in in the morning.”

Haha- good times! Simpler times.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys are making me relive that experience. How naive I was thinking “ehh so the site’s down…just check in in the morning.”

Haha- good times! Simpler times.
I tried like hell right after the reveal for a couple hours, couldn't get in and gave up. The only reason I'm that early is because I had to get up to pee, lol.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter can you remind me (and others) the total number of reservations you have? I'm something of a late res (10/2), and I'm wondering about where I fall in line, so it'd be kinda fun to know reservations still pending by month. I know you're swamped right now, and if you don't want to answer that here, it's perfectly fine. Maybe it's much sooner in the thread. I looked for awhile but couldn't find it. I appreciate you trying to keep us informed and realize you probably feel completely drained right about now. I also know I'm pretty far down the list. Just wondering roughly how far at this point with the remaining reservations.

Last edited:

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter can you remind me (and others) the total number of reservations you have? I'm something of a late res (10/2), and I'm wondering about where I fall in line, so it'd be kinda fun to know reservations still pending by month. I know you're swamped right now, and if you don't want to answer that here, it's perfectly fine. Maybe it's much sooner in the thread. I looked for awhile but couldn't find it. I appreciate you trying to keep us informed and realize you probably feel completely drained right about now. I also know I'm pretty far down the list. Just wondering roughly how far at this point with the remaining reservations.
We're around 300 or so reserves.

/john
This was from John on December 7, 2020

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, if it helps, I'm a 7/15 res, and at 121. Was 119, then around April I was 134 (several transfered prior to the 3/19 cutoff) My dreams of a 50th Bday gift to myself have been adjusted to Christmas '22 🤣

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another reference: I am a 7/14 @1600 reservation and was #104 Or #107. I can't remember and too lazy to search but gives a ballpark figure.