John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I know some of you may be shocked by this, but the ordering system is having issues this morning, I am not able to login and begin my morning session of ordering. Looks like it's gonna be another one of those days.....

/john
Sponsored

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know some of you may be shocked by this, but the ordering system is having issues this morning, I am not able to login and begin my morning session of ordering. Looks like it's gonna be another one of those days.....

/john
Don't worry... the rockstars will have it up in a jiffy.

Bradyrufenacht

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
7/15 reservation 9:16 am EST. (spent 4 hours on Fords crashing website day 1. Thought I had reservation but never got the confirmation email so I tried again on the 15th) Number 101 on SAC list. Hoping a bunch of you 99 for a Raptor, Everglades or Heritage :)Would love a Heritage in Yellowstone but patience has run out. Just want my darn Bronco. Switched to SAC early this year. John has been great through the process

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been enjoying this thread for awhile, with all the chaos going on, it's refreshing to pop into the SAC thread to see how positive you all are. Good luck getting your Broncos!

John, you've carved out a nice little Bronco community over here. Congrats to you and your staff. Nice to see a space like this in the forum.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've been enjoying this thread for awhile, with all the chaos going on, it's refreshing to pop into the SAC thread to see how positive you all are. Good luck getting your Broncos!

John, you've carved out a nice little Bronco community over here. Congrats to you and your staff. Nice to see a space like this in the forum.

I can either be the most gracious host you've ever met - or - i can be the biggest bastard. It's all relative :)

I've been working with online communities since 1994 for the www and since around 1984 on bulletin boards (BBS) - as they say "back in the day".

/john

Sponsored

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/15 reservation 9:16 am EST. (spent 4 hours on Fords crashing website day 1. Thought I had reservation but never got the confirmation email so I tried again on the 15th) Number 101 on SAC list. Hoping a bunch of you 99 for a Raptor, Everglades or Heritage :)Would love a Heritage in Yellowstone but patience has run out. Just want my darn Bronco. Switched to SAC early this year. John has been great through the process
101 on the MY22 list or for last MY allocation?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can either be the most gracious host you've ever met - or - i can be the biggest bastard. It's all relative :)

I've been working with online communities since 1994 for the www and since around 1984 on bulletin boards (BBS) - as they say "back in the day".

/john
I'd like to think we're all like that (gracious host vs biggest bastard). Good on you all for bringing some good posts and keeping it positive.

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

/john

Stay Pumped !!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
101 on the MY22 list or for last MY allocation?
SAC hasn't made it down the list much yet because order system has been down. Folks won't know where they are yet until they get called for order. He was in the 30s last I saw.

Hokie_98

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW M2, 2019 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have a 7/15 reservation at 11:08am, so I'm close to you. I similarly thought I had made a reservation on 7/13, but the confirmation didn't come through. I was 127 of the 108 allocations for SAC for 2021. I saw it mentioned there are 99'd orders that could be in front of us, but I would expect to be in the 50-60 range for 2022. I agree that everyone in front of us should "99" for a Raptor or mod top or whatever, lol.

Sponsored

cnesbit

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door '22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 7/15 reservation at 11:08am, so I'm close to you. I similarly thought I had made a reservation on 7/13, but the confirmation didn't come through. I was 127 of the 108 allocations for SAC for 2021. I saw it mentioned there are 99'd orders that could be in front of us, but I would expect to be in the 50-60 range for 2022. I agree that everyone in front of us should "99" for a Raptor or mod top or whatever, lol.
Yup, 7/15 at 10:41 AM so I'm watching these threads like a hawk. I heard the Raptorglades is going to have a white modular snorkel so I mean I think everyone really should be 99ing for that!

Go Hokies!

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Folks that want a MOD top are going 99. If they're holding out for a Raptor, they're 99'ing as well, but that's a shot in the dark that you'll actually be able to convert to a Raptor as I am not sure if they'll be offering it to Bronco reservation holders (non FE's because FE hold outs are being offered Raptors).

I have 11 orders thus far deferred and waiting on *something*.

Right now, a 7/15 11:08 timestamp will put you at 94 on our list.

That being the case, remember what Ford told me on Wednesday, allocation isn't set in stone, they're basing everything off of the commodities on a per-customer basis. The way I read it, if they have the materials, they'll build 'em all on our list.

/john