First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Trail Teams Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m sitting in spot #23, I deferred last years because I was waiting for a painted top. Decided I am not waiting until ‘23 or later to get one. So I ordered a soft top, and will just have to see the parts counter for the top later.

4 door Badlands, EG, SAS, LUX, 2.7
Same here... I'll purchase the painted top when it becomes available in '23. Just couldn't wait another 18 months to take delivery. Hopefully Ford will be accommodating to all of the MY22 soft top buyers when we place orders. When does the reservation list start for the painted top? :LOL:
Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I should not have looked at my place in line 😆😂 gonna be a loooong wait 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Screenshot_20211018-112109_Google.jpg
Trying to not get discouraged myself. Low 200s now, and I feel like I was in the 100s last year 😥

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to not get discouraged myself. Low 200s now, and I feel like I was in the 100s last year 😥
I think I was pushed back a bit too. Not much, but a little more than I remember from 2021. I'm guessing it was from all of the '99' reservations from MY2021. Maybe some others moved? I thought it would be offset from the 2021 deliveries, but it is what it is.

We can only hope that the production gets ramped up. John stated earlier that Ford is going to build everything they can. If you go four door-soft top you will have a better shot. But, I'm not going to compromise, no matter how long it takes.

Last edited:

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I moved up a bit too. Not much, but a little more than I remember from 2021. I'm guessing it was from all of the '99' reservations from MY2021. Maybe some others moved? I thought it would be offset from the 2021 deliveries, but it is what it is.

We can only hope that the production gets ramped up. John stated earlier that Ford is going to build everything they can. If you go four door-soft top you will have a better shot. But, I'm not going to compromise, no matter how long it takes.
I switched down to soft top last year to try my luck. Really need the hardtop and a basket though for camping.

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same....I'm in the mid 200's....but we might still move up quite a bit by the time John gets to us...I'm really hoping that I get my vehicle in 22!

Sponsored

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my call this afternoon from John and have finally ordered my 22' Bronco.

I'm #72 on John's list and reserved 7/14 at 7:47 pm.
Badlands, 4DR, EG, SAS, LUX, Soft Top, Front Mod bumper, Keyless Entry, & Tow.

I too missed John's 1st call, but called back and quickly went through my build. So glad I switched to SAC last March after all the the run-arounds with the Raleigh/Durham Ford dealerships.
If you look at the latest spreadsheet, you moved up two spots today (as did I to #59).

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m #30. Got my order in today. I was waiting for the painted hardtop too. I just decided that something will come out aftermarket before Ford gets it together. I did go from the Wildtrak to Badlands.

Last edited:

Eysmahn

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon Golf R and GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m #31. Got my order in today. I was waiting for the painted hardtop too. I just decided that something will come out aftermarket before Ford gets it together. I did go from the Wildtrak to Badlands.
SEMA’s right around the corner! 😁

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm #17. Called John back to place my order. It was so fast and smooth. I was impressed.

I want the modular hardtop (I hope they still make that eventually) that they showed when the Bronco was announced, however, I don't want to wait either.

Badlands, 4-door, 2.7, lux, towing, keypad, soft-top with prep kit.

No sasquatch package for me because, honestly, I don't know that it's worth 4k on the Badlands trim. Also, unfortunately, my Bronco will spend more time on-road than off. The 33" AT tires will be better for rain and snow.

I also did not get the HD bumper because I wanted the stock LED fog lights with the stock switch. I figure if I ever need a bumper in the future I'll go aftermarket (same with the 35" wheels and tires - yes I miss out on the 4.7 gears and the 10mm of additional lift from the shocks, but, I'll manage).

Sponsored

Willhunt4food

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Firebird; 1981 CJ7; 1990 K5; 2007 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just FYI. It says $4000 for squatch but it’s still $2500 on Badlands. B&P adds auto trans to it or something but when math is done at the end it’s $2500

astuart

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is anyone else trying to add the "Floor Liners – Front and Rear without Carpet Mats" to their build? John sees these two options:

From John -
FLR LINERS ALL WEATHER MATS
I only have two choices, the above and "with carpet".

One would have to assume that the All Weather Mats = Floor Liners – Front and Rear without Carpet Mats

Thanks Ford for the clarity.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 9.49.20 AM

Last edited:

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got with carpet, but I honestly don't know what I'm getting. I've assumed that with carpet will be carpeted floor mats. Without will be a floor mat...without carpet like you'd get from Husky or Weathertech.

Even with a BL, I wanted carpeted floor mats for every day use. I may get some all weather without carpet for other times. I had a FJCruiser and had Husky floor liners without carpet and they always looked dirty unless I washed them. Then they looked clean for a week or two.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is anyone else trying to add the "Floor Liners – Front and Rear without Carpet Mats" to their build? John see these two options:

From John -
FLR LINERS ALL WEATHER MATS
I only have two choices, the above and "with carpet".

One would have to assume that the All Weather Mats = Floor Liners – Front and Rear without Carpet Mats

Thanks Ford for the clarity.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 9.49.20 AM

Ford calls them two different things in the web version and the order system.

There's only two choices we have to select....

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection c dwddvwdvwdv

There's no "Trouble", the names don't match, but the +Crpt Mats is pretty well definitive.

/john
Sponsored