Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are all will call. So, more than likely, they aren't ready to settle on a specific build yet. Maybe the surprise of being first on the list and not having enough time with the 2022 B&P?
hardly anything changed...if somebody can't decide after a year, holy crap.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They all be overlanding and don't have cell service...

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection jeep overlandin
Haha. I'm top 5 and haven't ordered yet because I'm currently on vacation. John called but I haven't been able to sit down and get a list of everything I want. The only thing that I still need to decide is color - EG or HPR.
I'll be calling early next week and yes, I have until the 28th.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone experiences an issue inside the state like @VoltageDrop did, please reach out to me (and other members here that live in the state) or even post in the WV group. People that live here are very friendly. If we know where you are, we may know someone close that may be able to assist.

Even if it's just to help you kill time until you get a tow truck or point you in the right direction for a good place to eat. We want to make sure every Stephens customer gets a positive experience of the state, and decides to come back in the future to get their Broncos dirty.

Unlike most states, It's still easy to get lost here.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else ordering a badlands 7spd manual with Sasquatch notice that although all the individual items prices match up, the total amount in the build and price tool is thousands less? I think the Sasquatch price is incorrectly shown higher for badlands manual but calculated correctly in the build and price. Sasquatch shouldn't cost the same amount between a manual badlands and and automatic outer banks. Hoping Ford clears this up soon. The cheaper the package, the more accessories I'll add

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone else ordering a badlands 7spd manual with Sasquatch notice that although all the individual items prices match up, the total amount in the build and price tool is thousands less? I think the Sasquatch price is incorrectly shown higher for badlands manual but calculated correctly in the build and price. Sasquatch shouldn't cost the same amount between a manual badlands and and automatic outer banks. Hoping Ford clears this up soon. The cheaper the package, the more accessories I'll add
I cant speak for the B&P, but I believe your example of the OB and BL Sasquatch package costing the same is flawed. On the OB, the standard transmission is the auto, so it is already bundled into the OB price. On the BL, the standard is the 7spd so it is bundled into the price. Deviating to the auto should be an add on for the BL. I have heard/read conflicting information on if when you order the BL with the Sasquatch the price is the same or not for auto/7spd.

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First, I think the B&P price adds mid, high or lux package to the base MSRP instead of listing it in the options/accessories price (I know it does for mid).

Second, if you add Sasquatch to the MT you are charged for the AT without getting it. There is a thread on Bronco Nation that performs mental gymnastics to try to explain it (basically, if you select Sasquatch Ford 'gives' you the AT for free and by keeping the MT you are choosing to not except the 'free' AT....)

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[QUOTE="Crowza, post: 912676, member: 7668"
[/QUOTE]

True statement. I hope you're not relying on a data connection when traveling for the first time through WVA Bring a Go-Bag just in case :ROFLMAO:

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(basically, if you select Sasquatch Ford 'gives' you the AT for free and by keeping the MT you are choosing to not except the 'free' AT....)
Are you saying that charge does not disappear in the real bottom line price????

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If anyone experiences an issue inside the state like @VoltageDrop did, please reach out to me (and other members here that live in the state) or even post in the WV group. People that live here are very friendly. If we know where you are, we may know someone close that may be able to assist.

Even if it's just to help you kill time until you get a tow truck or point you in the right direction for a good place to eat. We want to make sure every Stephens customer gets a positive experience of the state, and decides to come back in the future to get their Broncos dirty.

We're taking care of him this morning. Tanis told me they're sending a wrecker from our area to go to him and pick up his Bronco from the other dealer, bring it back home and let our service department have a look. We may not be able to fix it today, but at least we'll have a jump on it.... and he'll be with friends here :)

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Having issues getting into the Ford ordering system this morning. It's a common login error issue, and I have no idea how long it will be before I get back to ordering.

/john

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you saying that charge does not disappear in the real bottom line price????
Correct. For BL, Sasquatch costs $4090 period.

Last year, Sasquatch on the BL cost $2495 and forced the 'upgrade' to the AT which added $1595 (so total of $4090). This year Ford has wrapped the price together so you cannot not pay for the AT even if you do not want it.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Having issues getting into the Ford ordering system this morning. It's a common login error issue, and I have no idea how long it will be before I get back to ordering.

/john
They need to restart IIS. lol
Sponsored