Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John is ripping through the list, #196 from the last list, done!
Sponsored

jimwalston

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition 2017 STI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered
VB 2 door BD no options....I have the Curt hitch in the my garage.
I originally had a base base ordered in which I was just going to level and put 33s on it....just couldn't resist the MGV and the rear locker. About $6-7K more
Number 105 on the list hoping to move up 10 spots or so by the 28th.

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1634934379870
totally a bargain right now :ROFLMAO: Thanks Ford!

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did John give you an idea of when you might see your Bronco?
Did not ask, just happy to have been able to get the order in. Will watch the tracker now to see when things start to move.

Sponsored

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im moving... LOL

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still #26. None of the top 25 are moving.

Not that I blame them, since I'm not moving either!

Sponsored

BlarneyStoned

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm 225 where are you
218, I was planning on waiting till they were on dealer lots and just buying one retail using X-Plan or picking one up used in a few years - but figured I might as well get in line.

Original dealership completely ignored my reservation until I got a text message saying I needed to convert my order immediately (same day) or they were going to cancel my reservation, instead I transferred it to Stephens. I'm from Kanawha county so it's no big deal for me to make the drive back home - I can stay with family and visit some graves I haven't been to in too many years.

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

218, I was planning on waiting till they were on dealer lots and just buying one retail using X-Plan or picking one up used in a few years - but figured I might as well get in line.

Original dealership completely ignored my reservation until I got a text message saying I needed to convert my order immediately (same day) or they were going to cancel my reservation, instead I transferred it to Stephens. I'm from Kanawha county so it's no big deal for me to make the drive back home - I can stay with family and visit some graves I haven't been to in too many years.
Yeah, so I get an employee discount on Chrysler/Jeep products and had my sights set on a Gladiator when Bronco was 1st announced....so it took us a minute to decide to give up that employee discount...1st dealership kept trying to sell me a sport and even tried to tell me they were the same thing 🤷🏼‍♀️ so I transferred to Stephens...
My father in law lives in Oak Hill WV, so I figured we could visit him and do a quick trip to maybe Blowing Rock while we're out that way!!!

Last edited:

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who were you originally with? Initially, I had ordered from Todd Judy before switching to Stephens. I got a bunch of automated text messages, but no one initially reached out to me. I've noticed that Todd Judy has since delivered a few (four door soft tops).

One of their reps created an account just to post a "come and checkout our great Bronco selection at Todd Judy" last year in the WV Bronco group. This was before the first full sized Bronco had ever been delivered. When I questioned what their pricing would be, they never replied.

I had to attend a funeral last week in Logan and noticed that Thornhill had a Big Bend mannequin sitting out front, so I stopped to take a picture. Not a fan of what they did with it:

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_20211010_192702

They used vinyl on the BRONCO on the grill in red, white and blue, added a light bar, retro graphics and the script on the side - on Area 51 Big Bend grill. Maybe a lift, but definitely new hubs and wheels. It just seemed like a kludge of bad decisions.

I think all of the mods would work great on Lightning or Velocity blue, but not exactly Area 51. The Big Bend's grill is one of the best, but it just wasn't a color combination that I thought worked very well all together.

Either way, it's nice to see them in the area.

I'm down to #129 on Stephen's list. I'm hoping for a 2022 but I'll be okay with a 2023. Just as long as they keep price protection for those that have been waiting and they don't get rid of Eruption Green!

At this point, I think it all comes to parts constraints.

Last edited:

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Kind of interesting. I have an order with Chapman, when I compare my timestamp on Stephens order list, I am almost the exact number in line that I am on Chapman's list.
Sponsored