Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Think he said 17, and @Compta38 you and I were mid 30s, I think.

...Recalling that this round of scheduling was just for the latter half of December, If we assume Ford builds 30-40 for SAC a month, that still puts them on pace to make a boatload of Broncos for us in MY 2022.
yeah, caught it after I posted. Don't short change me I'm #29!
Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think he said 17, and @Compta38 you and I were mid 30s, I think.

...Recalling that this round of scheduling was just for the latter half of December, If we assume Ford builds 30-40 for SAC a month, that still puts them on pace to make a boatload of Broncos for us in MY 2022.
The admin thread stated scheduling today was for 12/13, 12/20 and 12/28. I have been checking threads and it seems like people being scheduled are for weeks of 12/13 and 12/20. I haven't found a 12/28 yet. John stated above they got six scheduled. That is just three a week.

I know that they will build based on commodity restraints and spot in line. I think it is spot in line at dealer more than reservation though. So at three a week I'm looking at a May build being #61 at SAC.

I'm hoping they start rolling more towards SAC soon.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The admin thread stated scheduling today was for 12/13, 12/20 and 12/28. I have been checking threads and it seems like people being scheduled are for weeks of 12/13 and 12/20. I haven't found a 12/28 yet. John stated above they got six scheduled. That is just three a week.

I know that they will build based on commodity restraints and spot in line. I think it is spot in line at dealer more than reservation though. So at three a week I'm looking at a May build being #61 at SAC.

I keep thinking it is because there were 21s that were to wrap up in early December, but they wouldn't intermingle 22s and 21s. I'm just trying to avoid being grumpy on Thursday's when my number isn't called. Not being successful at the moment.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's awesome. Funny thing is that I still have the spare key and original key ring from the dealer from that 84 and plan slipping my 202? key on that same key ring.
Last time I saw my sons keys he was still carrying the key to the Bronco, HIS first car!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

He did say 6 we're previewed but that doesn't mean there will end up being 6 scheduled. Maybe we will have more insight tomorrow and I personally would like a running list of the orders that do get pulled. I know constraints blah, blah but I'm curious of what kind of order gets followed if any.

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He did say 6 we're previewed but that doesn't mean there will end up being 6 scheduled. Maybe we will have more insight tomorrow and I personally would like a running list of the orders that do get pulled. I know constraints blah, blah but I'm curious of what kind of order gets followed if any.
I was hoping he would take his spread sheet that he used to put us in line and add a couple of columns. One stating schedule date and one indicating delivery. I didn't want to @ him though because I'm sure he doesn't need any extra work right now.

MZBHAVN

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor, 2016 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hoping he would take his spread sheet that he used to put us in line and add a couple of columns. One stating schedule date and one indicating delivery. I didn't want to @ him though because I'm sure he doesn't need any extra work right now.
Bronco John may be super busy but I'm sure Tanis would like the opportunity to "excel". ;)

Sponsored

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok…It just shows the same thing I always see….I must have wanted to see something magical🤷‍♂️
I’m not sure if it makes a difference or not .. but I have my login / pw saved via the browser so I’m automatically logged in when I put my res ID in - so I bypass any logging in .

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just curious if anybody from SAC got a build date for their 2022 orders.

I'm starting to see people post about being scheduled for December production. I was just curious if anybody from here got a date.

I did not get a date and I think I'm 17th on this list.
I’m number 11 day 1 reservation from the last list John sent out and haven’t heard anything. I only had 5 people who had ordered in front of me and was hoping I was one of the 6 being previewed. I tried the link with adding my number and it doesn’t seem to go anywhere or do anything. You sure that’s legit?? Any help would be most appreciated.

MZBHAVN

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor, 2016 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m not sure if it makes a difference or not .. but I have my login / pw saved via the browser so I’m automatically logged in when I put my res ID in - so I bypass any logging in .
Mine shows no status…just ordering with dealer

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m number 11 day 1 reservation from the last list John sent out and haven’t heard anything. I only had 5 people who had ordered in front of me and was hoping I was one of the 6 being previewed. I tried the link with adding my number and it doesn’t seem to go anywhere or do anything. You sure that’s legit?? Any help would be most appreciated.
I log into my Ford account and leave it up. I then use the link and paste my order number. It comes up on the seperate page under my login.
Sponsored