Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Picked her up today. Great experience with SAC overall. A couple miscommunications but nothing that made me regret my decision to go with SAC. Overall I’m a very satisfied customer.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1636420439656
Sponsored

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anybody from NH pick up their Bronco yet from Stephens? I’m hoping that end of Nov or Dec I can get mine. Looking to see what route you took back. Anything scenic?

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

H
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1636420439656

2.7 AMB Base loaner while the Raptor is in the shop getting the rear diff pinion bearing replaced.
How did you like the base? I ordered a basesquatch thinking it would be all I really needed for just a fun times vehicle (I drive company vehicles all week). Coming from a Raptor I am sure it was a bit of a stark contrast but your insight on feel and function would be really great.

MZBHAVN

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor, 2016 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
H

How did you like the base? I ordered a basesquatch thinking it would be all I really needed for just a fun times vehicle (I drive company vehicles all week). Coming from a Raptor I am sure it was a bit of a stark contrast but your insight on feel and function would be really great.
Of course I miss the creature comforts of the loaded Raptor. I find the 2.7 peppy, and with larger tires I would keep it as a spare, I really have no complaints with it and still driving it while they wait on parts. I find it handles well and like it better than my wife's JKU

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Who’s waiting on shipment to Stephens?

Mine‘s been built since 10/30 but no shipped notice yet. Curious if any of you are waiting to be shipped or if I might be waiting at MAP for while until they build more Broncos (and or Rangers) that need to head to SAC.

Sponsored

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody from NH pick up their Bronco yet from Stephens? I’m hoping that end of Nov or Dec I can get mine. Looking to see what route you took back. Anything scenic?
Bucket list items to check off heading in that direction:

Greenbrier Fallout Bunker Tour
Green Bank Observatory (Telescope)
National Radio Quiet Zone
Seneca Rock
Harpers Ferry (the site of the spark that ignited the Civil War)
George Washington's Bathtub (Berkley Springs)

So many hidden treasurers along the way..

Beartown State Park
Monongahela National Forest
Cranberry Glades Botanical
Babcock State Park

Tip of the iceberg.. There is something around every corner!

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Mine‘s been built since 10/30 but no shipped notice yet. Curious if any of you are waiting to be shipped or if I might be waiting at MAP for while until they build more Broncos (and or Rangers) that need to head to SAC.
I'm still on DM so maybe they are waiting on mine.

Edit: I received the built email at 3:48 this morning. Pizza tracker updated as well. Delivery estimate to SAC is November 23-29.

Last edited:

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
is it weird that the order page shows "in progress" under the place order tab, but the order has been placed already? Sorry, Rookie question and it just seems like it would show a different status.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1636500543650

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base

I'm still waiting on mine but the latest Ford email said to expect delivery Nov 11-17 so I'm patiently waiting. My build date was Oct 25.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

is it weird that the order page shows "in progress" under the place order tab, but the order has been placed already? Sorry, Rookie question and it just seems like it would show a different status.

1636500543650.png
Not sure, that site layout is new and very different than what we saw this past year.

Last edited:

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure, that site layout is new and very different than what we saw this past year year.
Of course it is, cause Why not change everything and make it more confusing....? LOL!

I'm no where near getting built, just excited to even have a Bronco ordered! Thank you for the reply.

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Literally checked my tracker and now updated to dealer eta 11/12 - 11/18, one day less, I‘ll take it.
My ETA is 11/17 according to the tracker.

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs