Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John,
I just saw the corral, you need to post a pic for all to see.

I've been skeptical because I don't think pictures would do it justice. We'll probably just let each person experience it whenever they get here :)

/john
Sponsored

ztg123

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
John,
Just a numbers guy here curious as to approximately how many Bronco's y'all receive per week/month?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John,
Just a numbers guy here curious as to approximately how many Bronco's y'all receive per week/month?

Your guess is as good as ours. It's intermittent, we get a few this week, none for two weeks, then we get three truck loads. 2021 deliveries should not be the measure of normal.

We've so-far delivered 57 or so, we have 2 or 3 on the lot ready to be delivered and we have 22 in the pipeline left for 2021. I think it's suppose to finish out at 83 for 2021. At the time the 2021 order banks opened up, we had 70 originally allocated, which was later updated to 108 after all of the conversions and orders were placed.

There's 6 2022's scheduled. 11 are being previewed and will probably be scheduled for builds in December.

/john

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi John. I've got about 1,000 miles between you and my driveway. I expect lots of salt and snow along the way. I was wondering, do you have a recommendation for a shop near you to get underbody coating? I'd like to pretty much make an appointment and go straight there after taking delivery. Rust kills frames up this way very quickly. I've replaced a rotted rotor off a 2019 with only 24k miles on it, two weeks ago. I've kicked wheel Wells to bust off snow and ice, and saw pieces of the body and rocker panels fall off.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm still waiting on mine but the latest Ford email said to expect delivery Nov 11-17 so I'm patiently waiting. My build date was Oct 25.
A little later here, mine was just built on the 8th and the build email gave me an ETA date of 11/22-11/28.
Did either of you guys get a shipped email yet? No shipped email on my end yet but checking as hopefully our Broncos all show up soon to SAC.

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did either of you guys get a shipped email yet? No shipped email on my end yet but checking as hopefully our Broncos all show up soon to SAC.
I think it will show up at SAC before we get an email. John said that's how it has typically been.

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco & 2006 Ranger Sport Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi John. I've got about 1,000 miles between you and my driveway. I expect lots of salt and snow along the way. I was wondering, do you have a recommendation for a shop near you to get underbody coating?
Depending upon when I take delivery of my Bronco, I would be interested in this too!

Arcnsparks

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKRU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing here either. The B6G tracker shows 8 day transit time so I kept telling myself it could technically be the 21st before hearing something. At least to still make the tail end of the delivery eta window.

However, 2 other guys from the 11/1 group have already taken delivery and one said zero updates after the build email. No pizza tracker updates or anything, just a surprise call one day from their dealer. Which of course would be perfectly fine here too! 😁

Sponsored

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still on DM so maybe they are waiting on mine.

Edit: I received the built email at 3:48 this morning. Pizza tracker updated as well. Delivery estimate to SAC is November 23-29.
Haven’t got the built email yet but my modules just updated last night so hopefully it’s on the truck with you guys next week

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base