Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@StephensAutoCenter John, when was the last time you guys got a delivery in? Seems like it’s been awhile since I’ve seen pics of any new Broncos being dropped off
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter John, when was the last time you guys got a delivery in? Seems like it’s been awhile since I’ve seen pics of any new Broncos being dropped off

It's been a minute. We're expecting another shipment today or tomorrow.

/john

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@StephensAutoCenter

Good Evening John,

I have a request that I think others may be interested in as well.

Would it be possible for you to put out your "who has ordered" sheet monthly with the status of each reservation? This way we could see who has been scheduled/built and how we are looking in the lineup as the months go by. I have feeling you already record this data. Thanks again John!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anybody here got an email today please post your spot in line at SAC. I know it's irrelevant but it feeds curiosity.

I'm also disgusted to see non reservation holders getting their orders built. It's an absolute slap in the damn face.

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anybody here got an email today please post your spot in line at SAC. I know it's irrelevant but it feeds curiosity.

I'm also disgusted to see non reservation holders getting their orders built. It's an absolute slap in the damn face.
It is disgusting. I just keep telling myself that they are paying more than sticker and I'm not lol

Sponsored

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm starting to get very pissed to see non reservation holders getting build dates. This is starting to get absolutely out of hand. Reservation numbers look like they mean absolutely nothing now. God only knows when I'll get my 7/14 reservation. I mean come on Ford, build all Day 1 & Day 2 reservations first! Those are the people who have been waiting and who are your hardcore base. I hope the SAC team is relaying these concerns to the appropriate stakeholders at Ford, which will probably go in one ear and out the other. Not your fault John, just venting.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@StephensAutoCenter

Good Evening John,

I have a request that I think others may be interested in as well.

Would it be possible for you to put out your "who has ordered" sheet monthly with the status of each reservation? This way we could see who has been scheduled/built and how we are looking in the lineup as the months go by. I have feeling you already record this data. Thanks again John!
This should be FUN on the forums!!!!

A dealership did something like this during the Ranger launch and it turned nasty within the first page as people felt Ford had wronged them or cried foul play over person X or Y having option 1 or 3 and getting a VIN/build/delivery first.

That being said: I loved watching that epic temper tantrum erupt! For Bronco it can't possibly go any better based on how most folks act on this forum regarding the entire Bronco reservation system.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1cIk[1]

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This should be FUN on the forums!!!!

A dealership did something like this during the Ranger launch and it turned nasty within the first page as people felt Ford had wronged them or cried foul play over person X or Y having option 1 or 3 and getting a VIN/build/delivery first.

That being said: I loved watching that epic temper tantrum erupt! For Bronco it can't possibly go any better based on how most folks act on this forum regarding the entire Bronco reservation system.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1cIk[1]
Wait, there was a reservation system?!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wait, there was a reservation system?!
Ranger was the first implementation of the current ordering system which Ford is still using for Ranger.

Reservations are clearly a different mechanism Ford invented on the fly (along with all the issues which come from hurried 1-off programs).

However, the system and methodology for having dealer allocations, order entries, build priority and pulling VIN's for production, build, transport and delivery has not changed.

If it got nasty because two people ordered the same build vehicle around the same time, but Person B received their Ranger 2 weeks before Person A so Person A throws a hissy fit on the forums including calling out their dealership, Ford, and every employee they can type down their name, I'm willing to make the leap of faith that here in year 2.5 of Bronco melt-down it would at least be the same on here.... And likely much worse and much darker.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my scheduled email. 8/5 reservation. I feel really bad for everyone reserved before me because I don't think it's fair, but I'm trying to not let ruin the excitement. I'm really pulling for everyone. Can't believe the community forged here. My wife thinks it's ridiculous the way I talk about you all and reference your posts as if we were just at a cars and coffee.

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm starting to get very pissed to see non reservation holders getting build dates. This is starting to get absolutely out of hand. Reservation numbers look like they mean absolutely nothing now. God only knows when I'll get my 7/14 reservation. I mean come on Ford, build all Day 1 & Day 2 reservations first! Those are the people who have been waiting and who are your hardcore base. I hope the SAC team is relaying these concerns to the appropriate stakeholders at Ford, which will probably go in one ear and out the other. Not your fault John, just venting.
After I got home from work I decided to clean up and better organize my garage. I sat down around 8:00 with a couple of Banquet Chicken Pot Pies (Yes I am single and both of the kids have been out of the house for almost three years) and fired up the lap top. I first checked my emails and nothing from Ford. My optimistic self thought maybe tomorrow? The next thing I did was open up Bronco6g. Went to recent SAC posts as I usually do and your post smacked me in the face. I found the thread. This sucks. I too am a 7/14. Someone actually got a 2 door with no reservation and only just ordered in October.

I know John said his rep told him not to worry about allocaions. They will build them. I'm calling bullshit. SAC has damn near a hundred day one or two reservations still on the list after around 80 have already been delivered. SAC got 7 for December builds and maybe 11 for January. So best case is 10 a month average. I am #61. I might see mine in June. I'm trying not to get too pissed off.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my scheduled email. 8/5 reservation. I feel really bad for everyone reserved before me because I don't think it's fair, but I'm trying to not let ruin the excitement. I'm really pulling for everyone. Can't believe the community forged here. My wife thinks it's ridiculous the way I talk about you all and reference your posts as if we were just at a cars and coffee.
4door soft top manual 2.3. No wonder you got scheduled.

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ranger was the first implementation of the current ordering system which Ford is still using for Ranger.

Reservations are clearly a different mechanism Ford invented on the fly (along with all the issues which come from hurried 1-off programs).

However, the system and methodology for having dealer allocations, order entries, build priority and pulling VIN's for production, build, transport and delivery has not changed.

If it got nasty because two people ordered the same build vehicle around the same time, but Person B received their Ranger 2 weeks before Person A so Person A throws a hissy fit on the forums including calling out their dealership, Ford, and every employee they can type down their name, I'm willing to make the leap of faith that here in year 2.5 of Bronco melt-down it would at least be the same on here.... And likely much worse and much darker.
Ford's Reservation System

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection FORDs Bronco Reservation System

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, just checked my tracker and hope to go to see John and Tanis

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 92FB0E17-8622-484A-A8FF-FA81C3D417A5
Congrats!! Love the contrast of the all black rims on the white.
Sponsored