Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very curious to know how many were scheduled for January build dates this week. I was #38 on the last list John sent when he was tirelessly converting orders to 2022.

Anybody else in front of me with 2 door sasquatch manual high & tow?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nope. Not getting their hopes up in case they don't get scheduled. I will be emailing the folks that get scheduled.

/john

Thank goodness I held off of letting those that previewed know... because several of those that were previewed were not scheduled and replaced with other builds. That tells us several things, some of which one can extrapolate from what's not being said..... primary, don't count your chickens before they're hatched. Making a leap, I would say that commodities can change that quickly over two weeks, which causes them to make changes in which can be built.

We have 17 scheduled.

/john

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank goodness I held off of letting those that previewed know... because several of those that were previewed were not scheduled and replaced with other builds. That tells us several things, some of which one can extrapolate from what's not being said..... primary, don't count your chickens before they're hatched. Making a leap, I would say that commodities can change that quickly over two weeks, which causes them to make changes in which can be built.

We have 17 scheduled.

/john
John - the 17 which are scheduled, do they appear to be going in timestamp order, or is it random right now due to the constraints?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John - the 17 which are scheduled, do they appear to be going in timestamp order, or is it random right now due to the constraints?

That's a loaded question.

Ford goes by Timestamp order, as long as those with earlier timestamps don't have constraints.

Very few Base w/ soft top models with zero options have been ordered. If there's someone way down the list with a Base, soft top, 2.3 and zero accessories and there's a constraint on any option for those with earlier timestamps, the base/2.3/no options will be built before someone with a very early reservation.

12 of the 17 orders are within the first 18 hours of reservations opening. The other 5 are spread out down the list. There were constraints and builds that were not buildable due to those constraints earlier on the list, otherwise, Ford would have built those earlier builds.

/john

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford goes by Timestamp order, as long as those with earlier timestamps don't have constraints.

Very few Base w/ soft top models with zero options have been ordered. If there's someone way down the list with a Base, soft top, 2.3 and zero accessories and there's a constraint on any option for those with earlier timestamps, the base/2.3/no options will be built before someone with a very early reservation.

12 of the 17 orders are within the first 18 hours of reservations opening. The other 5 are spread out down the list. There were constraints and builds that were not buildable due to those constraints earlier on the list, otherwise, Ford would have built those earlier builds.

I see what you did there.........I wish I liked the 4 dr....

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

/john
@StephensAutoCenter when you say 17 scheduled is that 17 for January or are you counting the 6 that were scheduled in December as well? Is there any chance of getting a spreadsheet that shows orders that are getting scheduled? I'm just curious where we all land each month after builds get scheduled.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter when you say 17 scheduled is that 17 for January or are you counting the 6 that were scheduled in December as well? Is there any chance of getting a spreadsheet that shows orders that are getting scheduled? I'm just curious where we all land each month after builds get scheduled.
I think John has already said he's not/can't do a spreadsheet. There'd be a civil war in here if he did!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think John has already said he's not/can't do a spreadsheet. There'd be a civil war in here if he did!
Outside this thread there already is one...I just saw someone got scheduled a 2 door Wildtrak that never even placed a reservation and just ordered when the 2022 banks came up.

I just want to see something that makes me feel like I'm getting closer. This is not a C8 Corvette and if it were I would probably have it by now anyways.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There are 17 Broncos scheduled to be built, total.

/john

Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm currently top 5 on the list and didn't get my number called this go around. I've got around 6 of the deadly sins so I knew it could take some time before I got a VIN. I'm just not willing to go with a soft top.

I'll admit I am a little disappointed but in all reality, the mini vacation to WV is going to be much nicer in the spring than in January or February.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's been a minute. We're expecting another shipment today or tomorrow.

/john
I am not allowed outside today, too much work. I'll see if Tanis has any pics.

/john
I see a few people are showing Delivered in their Ford Tracker but mines not yet. Hope the tracker is wrong.... Pictures would be great but only if mine is there 😜
Sponsored