John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I see a few people are showing Delivered in their Ford Tracker but mines not yet. Hope the tracker is wrong.... Pictures would be great but only if mine is there 😜

I've sent emails to those that arrived today, so, check your email... if you don't have one from me, it's not here.

/john
Sponsored

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anybody get their Ford Pass points from SAC? I’m still waiting for the 220K in points promised by Ford but I’m not sure how to get them.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anybody get their Ford Pass points from SAC? I’m still waiting for the 220K in points promised by Ford but I’m not sure how to get them.

When you pick up your Bronco, we submit your info to Ford. You must activate FordPass on your vehicle/app in order for them points to be awarded. It can take up to 30 days for the points to be released and you must meet the criteria Ford setup for each level of points. Other than submitting your info, the dealer has no control over when the points are awarded or how many points.

/john

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When you pick up your Bronco, we submit your info to Ford. You must activate FordPass on your vehicle/app in order for them points to be awarded. It can take up to 30 days for the points to be released and you must meet the criteria Ford setup for each level of points. Other than submitting your info, the dealer has no control over when the points are awarded or how many points.

/john
Thanks. I got 42K points, but not the 220K points yet. I’ll wait 30 days and take it from there.

Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very excited. My first Bronco (for my daughter) was built last week and is scheduled to be at SAC Dec 4-10.
Day 3 Reservation
4 door Black Diamond
No sins. (well not true…the day I switched it to soft top it was scheduled for production).

My second (mine) will be a 22 I hope. Day 5 reservation and MT Bad Squatch with hard top. Not scheduled yet and way down on the list at SAC I’m sure.

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco & 2006 Ranger Sport Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From West Virginia to South Carolina in horrible pre-Thanksgiving traffic on I-77. Thank You Tanis, John and Andrew! Together we are Beauty and the Beast but nobody else better call her Beast!

SAC.jpg

Bronco2.jpg
Congratulations Todd; it looks absolutely AWESOME, ENJOY!!

Add the roof rails and that's my exact build!

What was your reservation date?!

Can't wait to get mine from SAC!!

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations Todd; it looks absolutely AWESOME, ENJOY!!

Add the roof rails and that's my exact build!

What was your reservation date?!

Can't wait to get mine from SAC!!
By your signature I was almost to the minute two days before you.

Sponsored

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tracker just updated to show my Badlands has been delivered! Can’t get out to SAC until Friday, so it’s going to be a long week. Anyone else picking theirs up next week?
Yeah I might be. I got built Wednesday and waiting on the final delivery. Could be this week or next. Getting closer though. Trying to figure out how to get down there and will be calling John on Monday to figure out the final details.

Arcnsparks

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKRU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tracker just updated to show my Badlands has been delivered! Can’t get out to SAC until Friday, so it’s going to be a long week. Anyone else picking theirs up next week?
Same here, really surprised to get any updates on the weekend after Thanksgiving, but finally got the "in transit" update on Friday and changed to"delivered" today for my 11/08 build. No idea on my travel plans yet here, still a part of me that needs to get the official call before I actually believe it. 😂

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good morning John @StephensAutoCenter. There was a recent admin message about removing 3 constraints to speed up production, and in the message (quoted below) it says you can remove the item, then after you get scheduled, add it back on. And I'm taking specifically about the tow package. Is this something we can actually do? Also, is SAC applying to build the bronco-specific building?
Thanks, have a great weekend.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This memo was sent to Ford dealers today to help guide customers improve their chances of getting their Bronco order scheduled.

To improve a customer's chance of getting their order scheduled, we recommend they consider making the following adjustments based on our most constrained commodities:
Remove From Order And Install Later (part #'s listed below - must be ordered via parts department):
  • Paint Protection Film (nationally capacity is 2% vs. 14% order mix)
    • Alternative: Paint Protection Film (Part #VM2DZ-2120000-A)
  • Trailer Tow (national capacity is 31% vs. 62% order mix)
    • Alternative: Trailer Hitch Kit (#MB3Z-19D520-A) & Wiring Harness for Trailer Hitch Kit (#FT1Z-15A416-A)
  • MIC Hard Top (switch to soft top w/ prep kit on 4 door)
Sponsored