First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Picked my FE up this afternoon from Autonation Bellevue. Shipped 9/28, so basically 2 weeks. Easy dealing with the dealer. They honored x-plan pricing. In and out.

Now to decide on ppf and/or steps.

Ford Bronco The PNW Deliveries Received Thread 86DFC45B-EF15-4F8F-9819-AD6DD0181303
Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Feels like the FEs are finally beginning to filter into our area. 👍

AJ_West_

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands Sas, 15 Colorado, 91 GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
THEY SUCK AT COMMUNICATIONS... Barry/Steve are overwhelmed .. The should have created a Bronco team and put them on salary. No ADM, no issues at delivery. I was fortunate that I assumed which train I was on and I was able to keep track via another forum member. Once at the lot in Kent, I conducted drive throughs multiple times a day. Kent on Tuesday and it was in the FoK lot on Thursday early morning.

Matter of fact, there is another B6G member that I have been communicating with that knew his Bronco showed up in Kent yesterday morning. I went by last night and this morning, I was excited to share a photo this morning with the other B6G member this morning and 6am. I live 5 minutes away and felt it was my duty to keep checking..

If anyone else needs my assistance, I am here to help :)

Ford Bronco The PNW Deliveries Received Thread 86DFC45B-EF15-4F8F-9819-AD6DD0181303
That B6G member was me! You are a gentlemen and a scholar in my book! Picking up my Bronco tomorrow, got my garage cleaned out and prepped today.

elbroncodor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tacoma w/ long travel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone’s rail car stop and never move again? Mine has been at pasco,wa for 2 days. Trying to figure out if it’s really there or got transferred to another rail car or went by convoy or what.

AlpineFisher

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did anyone’s rail car stop and never move again? Mine has been at pasco,wa for 2 days. Trying to figure out if it’s really there or got transferred to another rail car or went by convoy or what.
Mine was south of Chicago for 4 days. I believe when it gets to the end of the railway the automated tracking will say it has been delivered to the customer designated location (or something like that). That doesn't mean the dealership, that means that last stop for the train company.

Sponsored

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked mine up yesterday. I could have begged and got it on Tuesday, but glad I waited so as not to be in a hurry in the dark. Bickford was a pleasure to do business with A+.

While I was there several sheriffs showed up to check it out. They are looking at Broncos for search and rescue. They like that the Broncos don't require any aftermarket modifications like the jeeps.

Ford Bronco The PNW Deliveries Received Thread 7E5D0528-BE8E-4216-9A38-DA23E0D2308A

elbroncodor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tacoma w/ long travel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was south of Chicago for 4 days. I believe when it gets to the end of the railway the automated tracking will say it has been delivered to the customer designated location (or something like that). That doesn't mean the dealership, that means that last stop for the train company.
Ahh ok, got it. So it sounds like if it keeps saying Pasco, WA, and not delivered, then it is truly there and paused. Thank you, very helpful.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Day 2 with my rig and I installed the mud flaps today. Gotta keep all that PNW grime off my rig!

Ford Bronco The PNW Deliveries Received Thread IMG_9257
Did you get the correct fronts? I ordered a second set for my wife's Bronco. Hopefully I don't screw this one up.

Sponsored

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read the reports of these tires picking up rocks. Holy crow they weren't kidding! Fair warning, keep your distance from any sassy bronco!

AJ_West_

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands Sas, 15 Colorado, 91 GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you get the correct fronts? I ordered a second set for my wife's Bronco. Hopefully I don't screw this one up.
I did. I talked to fairway and they overnighted me the correct ones. Sending back the wrong ones.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I did. I talked to fairway and they overnighted me the correct ones. Sending back the wrong ones.
Awesome help! I think they sold a number of sets due to the discussions here.. Glad they stepped up

OP
OP
njAK84

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey hey AK!! Look who showed up today!! 😁😁😁

Sadly, I had a total ACL reconstruction surgery yesterday, so I’m stuck at home. I’m 10 minutes away, but can’t go get it until late next week. All good, the guys at the dealership are great and offered to keep it locked up for me. Thanks Marcus and Dan at Kendall Ford Kenai 🙏🏼.

Ford Bronco The PNW Deliveries Received Thread B15273E4-C430-454A-948E-5A9D68C15AAA

Ford Bronco The PNW Deliveries Received Thread C7787381-C993-4495-AE8C-01493D7532F1

Ford Bronco The PNW Deliveries Received Thread FC5D6907-08BB-4791-A38E-E9C0178E276D

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Jeep YJ, 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That looks great! You must be dying that you can't pick it up for a week. Heal fast and congrats!
Sponsored