Sponsored

The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy!

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It took longer than I thought, however, the Attic Tray is now available for 2021+ Broncos. Granted, the pictures on the website kind of suck, but it's nighttime, it's snowy outside and I haven't had a chance to mount them inside the MIC top and take pics. :)
Link to the Attic Tray - https://puravidaoffroad.com/shop/ols/products/ford-bronco-attic-tray

The thought process here was to provide a platform where I could store my recovery gear up and out of the way until I need it. I currently store a recovery strap, inflator hose, shovel, hammock and blanket on top of mine. Additionally, my recover boards mount underneath the attic tray. ARB Tred GT boards are great for this and they offer a lifetime warranty. Maxtrax and many others are too long to fit underneath. If your boards fit between your roll bars, then they'll also mount underneath the attic tray.

Note that the Traction Board Brackets (TBB) are required as a mounting platform for the attic tray and are not included. The TBB only fit 4 door models with the MIC top on or off.

I do have a new design of TBB that should better accommodate a soft top if anyone in the Salt Lake City area wants to test it out. Send me a DM.

Note that they are only available in black, however, I'll also post some pics in raw steel as the weather was nice at the time and I was able to take the top off.

I know a number of you have asked for discounts, however, these suckers are super-expensive to make (let alone ship) and I tried to keep the price as low as I could while still making it a feasible endeavor. Overall, with all expenses included, I'm already losing money on this PVO business, but I do enjoy the process and the engagement with the community, plus I can write-off a ton of crap so it's worth it and I'm sure it'll get more efficient over time and with volume.

Ford Bronco The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy! at5

Ford Bronco The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy! at2

Ford Bronco The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy! AtticTray-1

Ford Bronco The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy! AtticTray-4
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's awesome! Yay!

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awww yeah! They’re looking good, guess I got a decision I finally have to make!

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very impressive! I really admire your creativity and engineering prowess. I hope (1) this turns out profitably for you, and (2) I sell my book and can afford one!

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A thought, a good accessory to offer is the right size bungee cargo net to fit the rack. Some remove fheir roof, don't want to lose stuff going down the road.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I kind of wish the brackets had the molly sides go further out (maybe to match the bend on the top). There is alot of unusable space behind the roll bar area inside the MIC that could be usefully to mount stuff.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Brandon, I've followed your TBB and now the Attic since inception and I love the creativity and efficient use of wasted space for storage. Your products almost make owning a moar door a possibility to the most ardent owners of the 2-door gang.

Thart89

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got excited when I saw the place to add a coupon code was back on the website. Understand your margins are negative at this point though so I'll be placing the order anyway. If my Bronco ever makes it here I'll do a review for you. Appreciate you keeping us updated and producing them for everyone.

Sponsored
OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so if ordered, they are ready to ship out?
Yep. I should be able to box them up tonight after work then get them shipped out tomorrow.

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so, from your comments, I infer this does work with MIC - how much space is available with MIC on, and how tall is the opening to get in and out of it?

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got excited when I saw the place to add a coupon code was back on the website. Understand your margins are negative at this point though so I'll be placing the order anyway. If my Bronco ever makes it here I'll do a review for you. Appreciate you keeping us updated and producing them for everyone.
To be fair, the per product margin is positive, but it's everything else that's pulling down overall net profit into the negative. :)

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just placed my order; can't wait to see 'em in person! Thanks for making these for us, Brandon!
Sponsored