Sponsored

The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy!

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Purchased last Saturday. Looking forward to getting this and the TBB!
Sponsored

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Purchased last Saturday. Looking forward to getting this and the TBB!
Fantastic! I should get the parts back from steel fabrication the middle of next week, then Iā€™m scheduled for powdercoating toward the end of next week. Hoping to ship at the end of this month or the first week of February.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fantastic! I should get the parts back from steel fabrication the middle of next week, then Iā€™m scheduled for powdercoating toward the end of next week. Hoping to ship at the end of this month or the first week of February.
Thatā€™s awesome. I saw they were back ordered and figured it would take some time. Looking forward to putting it to the test. Seems like a good way to utilize dead space for random road trip stuff or off-road accessories.

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

It took longer than I thought, however, the Attic Tray is now available for 2021+ Broncos. Granted, the pictures on the website kind of suck, but it's nighttime, it's snowy outside and I haven't had a chance to mount them inside the MIC top and take pics. :)
Link to the Attic Tray - https://puravidaoffroad.com/shop/ols/products/ford-bronco-attic-tray

The thought process here was to provide a platform where I could store my recovery gear up and out of the way until I need it. I currently store a recovery strap, inflator hose, shovel, hammock and blanket on top of mine. Additionally, my recover boards mount underneath the attic tray. ARB Tred GT boards are great for this and they offer a lifetime warranty. Maxtrax and many others are too long to fit underneath. If your boards fit between your roll bars, then they'll also mount underneath the attic tray.

Note that the Traction Board Brackets (TBB) are required as a mounting platform for the attic tray and are not included. The TBB only fit 4 door models with the MIC top on or off.

I do have a new design of TBB that should better accommodate a soft top if anyone in the Salt Lake City area wants to test it out. Send me a DM.

Note that they are only available in black, however, I'll also post some pics in raw steel as the weather was nice at the time and I was able to take the top off.

I know a number of you have asked for discounts, however, these suckers are super-expensive to make (let alone ship) and I tried to keep the price as low as I could while still making it a feasible endeavor. Overall, with all expenses included, I'm already losing money on this PVO business, but I do enjoy the process and the engagement with the community, plus I can write-off a ton of crap so it's worth it and I'm sure it'll get more efficient over time and with volume.

at5.jpg

at2.jpg

AtticTray-1.jpg

AtticTray-4.jpg
Can you post a view looking in the rear view mirror? Is there any obstruction to the view?

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you post a view looking in the rear view mirror? Is there any obstruction to the view?
The attic tray sits on top of the Traction Boards Bracket just like the traction boards do, so this photo is essentially the same view out the back.
Ford Bronco The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy! AD78E848-7826-4229-91DA-4320BDAD0CC6

Sponsored
OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hereā€™s another summer shot showing both the recovery boards and the attic tray mounted to the bracket
Ford Bronco The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy! F37DAB51-155E-4D59-961A-4606A2236471

Stick355

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mach 1, 2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door compatibility in the works?

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door compatibility in the works?
Not actively. The brackets take advantage of the existing 4 roll bar nutserts for mounting. The 2 doors only have 2 nutserts. I think I just assumed that there's not a lot of space between the roll bar and hard top? Maybe I'll see a 2 door at the off road expo this weekend in Utah and can better evaluate options.

Stick355

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mach 1, 2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not actively. The brackets take advantage of the existing 4 roll bar nutserts for mounting. The 2 doors only have 2 nutserts. I think I just assumed that there's not a lot of space between the roll bar and hard top? Maybe I'll see a 2 door at the off road expo this weekend in Utah and can better evaluate options.
I went out and looked and took some measurements yesterday. I really thought there were 4 nutserts in the 2dr, but no, as you state, only 2. Using a cardboard template of my Maxtrax, I don't see any way for that setup to work without blocking most of the rearward visibility. Oh well, it was worth the hope!!

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went out and looked and took some measurements yesterday. I really thought there were 4 nutserts in the 2dr, but no, as you state, only 2. Using a cardboard template of my Maxtrax, I don't see any way for that setup to work without blocking most of the rearward visibility. Oh well, it was worth the hope!!
Bummer but thanks for the due diligence.

Sponsored

crimsonhokie

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Civic Si, '17 Ducati Supersport S
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@UtahBrandon what made you take out your brackets & attic?
Ford Bronco The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy! 1677257147722

Also, it doesnā€™t look to be much different, but any thoughts regarding how much the Raptor brace may impact functionality?

IMG_3338[1].JPG

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@UtahBrandon what made you take out your brackets & attic?
Ford Bronco The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy! IMG_3338[1].JPG

Also, it doesnā€™t look to be much different, but any thoughts regarding how much the Raptor brace may impact functionality?

Ford Bronco The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy! IMG_3338[1].JPG
I'm constantly adding and removing my brackets as I'm testing various things. Right now I have the brackets and attic tray installed but loaned out my ARB traction boards to someone for an Off Road Expo show this weekend in Utah.

@Johnny Rebel mounted his in a Raptor with no problems. I'll defer to him to share any photos or comment on how they fit.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm constantly adding and removing my brackets as I'm testing various things. Right now I have the brackets and attic tray installed but loaned out my ARB traction boards to someone for an Off Road Expo show this weekend in Utah.

@Johnny Rebel mounted his in a Raptor with no problems. I'll defer to him to share any photos or comment on how they fit.
The fit perfectly without any issues on the Raptor. If anything, theyā€™re probably a better use of the space on a Raptor since the additional roll bar brace and the GINORMOUS 3rd brake light make it virtually impossible to see anything out the rear window anywayšŸ˜„!

The brackets and shelf are almost invisible from the outside and when looking at the rear view mirror. Iā€™m VERY happy with this set up and look forward to using it in Baja later this spring.

Iā€™ve only got a couple of photos on my phone, but let me know if youā€™d like to see anything else and Iā€™ll snap more pics.

Ford Bronco The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy! 03FFFBA8-199A-42A7-A8D5-7438CF65C2B3
Ford Bronco The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy! 8529A7A3-E024-471F-AE89-E8C3D10E9D49

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Itā€™s still snowing here in Utah, however, Iā€™ve been thinking about the usefulness of the attic tray with the top off. Iā€™ve been researching how to put a cargo net over the gear, so it doesnā€™t blow away and had the Raingler team build this net for me.

Itā€™s very high quality and of course made in the USA, however it ended up costing a lot more than I wanted. I thought Iā€™d buy a bunch at discount and pass that on to you however I still think itā€™s price prohibitive at almost $200. At least Iā€™ll be pimping my prototype this summer. šŸ˜€

Either way, let me know your thoughts.
Ford Bronco The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy! 5B344B30-777C-4C4E-AB38-327CBDBC14F2

Ford Bronco The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy! 04189B0C-F298-423E-BDDE-AEF3F7D6287D

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@UtahBrandon are you able to offer this non powered coated? I really like this but want to powder coat itthe same blue as other parts I have had done. It costs more at the powder coating place has to strip the part to be coated. Not a deal breaker if not just figured I would ask.
Sponsored