Sponsored

The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy!

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@UtahBrandon are you able to offer this non powered coated? I really like this but want to powder coat itthe same blue as other parts I have had done. It costs more at the powder coating place has to strip the part to be coated. Not a deal breaker if not just figured I would ask.
Unfortunately, I have a large batch at Powdercoat now, otherwise I would hold one out for you. Just a week too late. It may be a while before I get another batch to run through. Powder coaters always sandblast before they coat anyway, so hopefully it’s not a big issue for you.
Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unfortunately, I have a large batch at Powdercoat now, otherwise I would hold one out for you. Just a week too late. It may be a while before I get another batch to run through. Powder coaters always sandblast before they coat anyway, so hopefully it’s not a big issue for you.
It’s not a issue, was just curious.

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t have a need for the net right now, but it looks wonderful!

Num Num

Wildtrak
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota....
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How soon before your next batch is ready?

K2Bronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Explorer, 1995 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's worth the wait. I got mine a couple weeks back and it's extremely well built and easy to install.
I fit my recovery straps, tool roll, spare tie rod, rockworkx tool (also well built) and Ankra tie down bag up there.

Sponsored

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I second it being well worth the wait - I've just got tree saver, soft shackle, wiring for wired winch remote, and then some extra protection for the winch line; plenty of more room to add kinetic rope, more shackles, a tool roll, spare parts, and some other recovery equipment

Now if I could just come across some extra cash to buy all that stuff...

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How soon before your next batch is ready?
I should be able to pick them up from powder coating by tomorrow. I'm waiting on some more shipping boxes, but otherwise, they're ready to go this week.

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's worth the wait. I got mine a couple weeks back and it's extremely well built and easy to install.
I fit my recovery straps, tool roll, spare tie rod, rockworkx tool (also well built) and Ankra tie down bag up there.
Awesome. I love to hear about what's being stowed up there.

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I second it being well worth the wait - I've just got tree saver, soft shackle, wiring for wired winch remote, and then some extra protection for the winch line; plenty of more room to add kinetic rope, more shackles, a tool roll, spare parts, and some other recovery equipment

Now if I could just come across some extra cash to buy all that stuff...
I've found that my kinetic rope has a mind of its own with where it wants to sit and hang. That's part of the reason I started working on the cargo webbing to hold everything in place.

Num Num

Wildtrak
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota....
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I should be able to pick them up from powder coating by tomorrow. I'm waiting on some more shipping boxes, but otherwise, they're ready to go this week.
I will have to clear it with the fiancé advisor and get an order in hopefully before you run out of stock! Thank you!

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The fit perfectly without any issues on the Raptor. If anything, they’re probably a better use of the space on a Raptor since the additional roll bar brace and the GINORMOUS 3rd brake light make it virtually impossible to see anything out the rear window anyway😄!

The brackets and shelf are almost invisible from the outside and when looking at the rear view mirror. I’m VERY happy with this set up and look forward to using it in Baja later this spring.

I’ve only got a couple of photos on my phone, but let me know if you’d like to see anything else and I’ll snap more pics.

03FFFBA8-199A-42A7-A8D5-7438CF65C2B3.jpeg
8529A7A3-E024-471F-AE89-E8C3D10E9D49.jpeg
Did you mount this directly over the raptors brace?

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With a MIC hard top is it possible to put a lever action rifle (37”) On the attic? I look at the clearence and wonder if the rear stock can make the pivot onto the rack?

I think I can put the empty case on the attic then pivot rifle up and into the full length zippered case.

Clarifying this helps me determine ordering. Thanks
This is also my question. I have been noodling a way to mount stuff along the inside top of the MIC roof. I was thinking of a long "sleeve" that ran the length of the Bronco (instead of the width). The problem was the front roof mount point.

I wanted something that could hold a 4pc fly rod (broken down at the middle joint) in the summer and my deer/elk rifle in the fall/winter.

If this can work for a rifle/shotgun, I might just have to be OK with keeping my fly rods mounted to the roof rack in a 5 foot cordura case.

EDIT: Just found the measurements on your website. The tray is only 44.5" wide. My shotgun, in the case is 51" long. Darn it...

Last edited:

Dusmw

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250/Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I decided to go with the M2M cargo tray, will use quick clips to hold the rifle in the bottom of the tray then a HD cable lock through the lever to secure it.
It is invisible from the outside of the vehicle (dark tint helps).

of course after I order the M2M cargo tray Smith and Wesson launches their FPC which solved my truck gun issue in the Bronco.

Sure wish Tuffy would get creative with options beyond their FoMoCO drawer. I have their underseat long gun box and console vault in my pick up which both work well to secure items.

DRC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Review.
Mounted Traction Board Brackets as high as possible on the D-pillar. Wanted as much clearance below as possible.

Slid the Attic Tray forward until it was just touching the speakers. Made it easier to put things in.

Mounted the ARB Tred HD Recovery Boards using Bartact Bull Straps. I’m 68 and was struggling to keep the boards up and then putting the wing nuts on the bolts. I was thinking this would be a 2 man operation. The next morning I attached one end of the bull straps to the back of the attic tray. Lifted both boards and rested the far side of the boards on the speakers. Lifted the near side of the boards and grabbed the bull straps and looped them around the slot in the traction board brackets nearest me and hooked. Walla!

Storing the following in the tray.
7/8" x 30' Kinetic Rope
2) 3/8" Soft Shackles
2) 3" x 8' Recovery Straps
Wet Suit
Pair of Recovery Gloves
Baseball Cap

Happy with the way I could use this dead space. All recovery equipment is stored safely inside Bronco. Even with my frig on slider I have plenty of room for suit cases, food, chairs, etc for a 3 week vacation.

Ford Bronco The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy! 20230416_121327
Sponsored