Sponsored

The PVO Attic Tray is finally available to buy!

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Review.
Mounted Traction Board Brackets as high as possible on the D-pillar. Wanted as much clearance below as possible.

Slid the Attic Tray forward until it was just touching the speakers. Made it easier to put things in.

Mounted the ARB Tred HD Recovery Boards using Bartact Bull Straps. Iā€™m 68 and was struggling to keep the boards up and then putting the wing nuts on the bolts. I was thinking this would be a 2 man operation. The next morning I attached one end of the bull straps to the back of the attic tray. Lifted both boards and rested the far side of the boards on the speakers. Lifted the near side of the boards and grabbed the bull straps and looped them around the slot in the traction board brackets nearest me and hooked. Walla!

Storing the following in the tray.
7/8" x 30' Kinetic Rope
2) 3/8" Soft Shackles
2) 3" x 8' Recovery Straps
Wet Suit
Pair of Recovery Gloves
Baseball Cap

Happy with the way I could use this dead space. All recovery equipment is stored safely inside Bronco. Even with my frig on slider I have plenty of room for suit cases, food, chairs, etc for a 3 week vacation.

20230416_121327.jpg
That's a great idea using the Bartact Bull Straps, I'm 3 years younger than you so I know where you are coming from, I might have to try that when mine arrives.
Sponsored

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Review.
Mounted Traction Board Brackets as high as possible on the D-pillar. Wanted as much clearance below as possible.

Slid the Attic Tray forward until it was just touching the speakers. Made it easier to put things in.

Mounted the ARB Tred HD Recovery Boards using Bartact Bull Straps. Iā€™m 68 and was struggling to keep the boards up and then putting the wing nuts on the bolts. I was thinking this would be a 2 man operation. The next morning I attached one end of the bull straps to the back of the attic tray. Lifted both boards and rested the far side of the boards on the speakers. Lifted the near side of the boards and grabbed the bull straps and looped them around the slot in the traction board brackets nearest me and hooked. Walla!

7/8" x 30' Kinetic Rope
2) 3/8" Soft Shackles
Wet Suit
Pair of Recovery Gloves
Baseball Cap

Happy with the way I could use this dead space. All recovery equipment is stored safely inside Bronco. Even with my frig on slider I have plenty of room for suit cases, food, chairs, etc for a 3 week vacation.

20230416_121327.jpg
That looks fantastic! On a last-minute whim, I placed those notches on the top platform of the Traction Board Brackets just in case someone wanted to use straps to hold their boards in place. I'm so glad to get validation on that design consideration. I'm also noticing that my website photos don't even show that as it was a pretty last-minute change.

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Review.

7/8" x 30' Kinetic Rope
2) 3/8" Soft Shackles
Wet Suit
Pair of Recovery Gloves
Baseball Cap

20230416_121327.jpg
Oh, I also see you have a Raingler net. I worked with them to build a custom net for the attic tray for me and it's pretty awesome. Main use case is for when the MIC top has been removed this summer.
They're great and they put out a really high quality Made in the US product. The price was high enough that it doesn't really warrant me buying them and re-selling, so reach out to Eddie at Raingler if you're interested. If I get enough interest in a pre-order, maybe I can buy in bulk at more of a discount.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My gosh $530!!! It seems great though.

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh, I also see you have a Raingler net. I worked with them to build a custom net for the attic tray for me and it's pretty awesome. Main use case is for when the MIC top has been removed this summer.
They're great and they put out a really high quality Made in the US product. The price was high enough that it doesn't really warrant me buying them and re-selling, so reach out to Eddie at Raingler if you're interested. If I get enough interest in a pre-order, maybe I can buy in bulk at more of a discount.
I would be interested in the preorder

Sponsored
OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just happened to run across this installation video on Youtube from one of my customers. I'm not sure of your name, but thanks DoubleG Studios for a much better video than what I could have put together! :)

J.Spicoli

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@UtahBrandon - Are these TBB and tray in stock or when might you be getting more?

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

los7883

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Will you be running any specials for Memorial Day? :cool:

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will you be running any specials for Memorial Day? :cool:
I'm not planning on it. I'm a small, independent manufacturers and unfortunately, small batches of product built in the US incur higher prices than I would get if I outsourced to China. šŸ˜¬

Margins are pretty tight to operate an online business so I really don't do any discounts. I've been trying to find ways to reduce my shipping cost, so maybe in the future, I can offer better deals there.

Sponsored

Atro

Badlands
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands non Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like this solution, but I miss the shipping to Germany :rolleyes:

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like this solution, but I miss the shipping to Germany :rolleyes:
Sorry about that. It's more of the issue that I don't know how to ship Internationally and I worry that it'll end up costing me more money than it's worth if I do it wrong. šŸ˜¬ I'll dig into my Shopify platform and see what I can find out.
Sponsored