Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A MIC BL with a September date? You confirmed that with someone within last week or so OR was that the date you had prior to delay announcement. Sorry for the skepticism but this is the type of thing I'm interested in. To see if Ford let's non-FE MIC's trickle off the line somehow before October. Strange....
Ha ha ha ha I'm sorry, unless the v2 top is perfect those dates are subject to change.....
Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 Door Black Diamond
Reservation Day: Who cares? It doesnā€™t matter.
Current build date: Week of Sept 27
Iā€™m also a 2dr BD with a Sept 27 build Week. Thought that was interesting.

(Iā€™m a day 2 reservation and got my first of many scheduled emails with the July 1 email group)

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No notification by email to update the 9/13 build date projection, but I was able to give the dealer rep some smelling salts and uncomfortably pry confirmation on their end that I am now scheduled for 10/25 build week. Thanks a bunch for taking time out of your busy day fellas! This was also confirmed by extended family member who works for Ford Truck in MI. Who fucking knows anymore. I expect it to change again and agree with the thought that everything will have to go perfect for them to hit the latest projected date. We know how that has goneā€¦.

Got sticker and rendering poster, but no hammock or other swag. Funny to me - my buddy who has a late reservation received hang in there hammock yesterday and has no VIN issued. None of this process is really designed with rational customer first experience in mind. He has no expectation as to timing of his order, but I do given 5 or so email notifications of rescheduling and the multiple different data points that have not officially been messaged. Oh well - hoping to have this by Turkey day, but am thinking itā€™ll be early December - IF they donā€™t slide further.

4th hour res. BL/Lux/MIC (of course)

thanks for listening

Jeanielo29

Big Bend
First Name
Jeanette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same boat. Iā€™m a Big Bend, MIC, mid package. Received ViN in April and have had 3 build dates. Got the October email and am just waiting. Would love to have my Bronco before Christmas at this point but Iā€™m not holding my breath.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ā€˜sup, bitches?
Ford Bronco The Run Arounders (MIC, VIN, no date) 539A2E79-A716-4642-9E77-C7287C307BE1

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a vin, an a 2dr AMB base and have no choice but to ride this out. 4 Dr isn't even an option!
I'm in the same boat with you. We're damned when they do and damned if the don't

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
balynn1971

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This rollercoaster is getting ridiculous. Just checked tracker on a whim and I now have a window sticker with a blend date of 9/7. I checked Ford portal and window sticker link is there and it was not there Friday. WTF is going on?

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This rollercoaster is getting ridiculous. Just checked tracker on a whim and I now have a window sticker with a blend date of 9/7. I checked Ford portal and window sticker link is there and it was not there Friday. WTF is going on?
Yea all the MIC run around orders at my store now all have build dates in sept.....who knows what's going on.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We gotta be dirt mountain bound... I can not imagine that they'll have the new top sorted out in the next few weeks. I wonder if they realized with the flow of commodities that they were going to have to build these now and store them like the rest???

Sponsored

Meandeane

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checking in, build date pushed to 8/30 and no further communication from Ford, dealership wonā€™t tell me s**t.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We gotta be dirt mountain bound... I can not imagine that they'll have the new top sorted out in the next few weeks. I wonder if they realized with the flow of commodities that they were going to have to build these now and store them like the rest???
That is possible, that way they don't run out of the other parts (2.7's,SASQ, etc). I don't see how they could have fixed the top problems that fast.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Considering they have a field of f series trucks and now dirt mtn Broncos just sitting around its highly doubtful their going to add to their wip.... Ford owns them all till the dealers take them...

OP
OP
balynn1971

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was kind of thinking same thing. I know there's a bunch who say "I work in manufacturing...." but I do as well and I'm thinking maybe they had us staged and ready to go when a lot of this went down and just said, let's get these last few built and send them to lot. Not sure if auto works that way but in my world we'll have a "batch" of material staged for production so we may have been right at start of line when this decision was finalized. Who knows but happy to at least get the thing possibly built...now the waiting game begins.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was kind of thinking same thing. I know there's a bunch who say "I work in manufacturing...." but I do as well and I'm thinking maybe they had us staged and ready to go when a lot of this went down and just said, let's get these last few built and send them to lot. Not sure if auto works that way but in my world we'll have a "batch" of material staged for production so we may have been right at start of line when this decision was finalized. Who knows but happy to at least get the thing possibly built...now the waiting game begins.
I think the one thing that was probably holding them up was storing finished Broncos outside without a top (assuming they stopped producing bad hardtops sometime ago and used them all to build what Broncos they could).

I thought it may make sense for them to re-use the bad tops taken off of the current bad batch Broncos (after they replaced them) to make and store more Broncos so that they could keep the lines running until they caught up on new tops (assuming Webasto could make more tops then Ford could make Broncos).

Maybe they're testing the new tooling and want to run a few thousand test tops (which would let Ford make more bad batch Broncos).

Who knows??? Ultimately I wish Ford would be more clear about what their plans were...
Sponsored