Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well. Hopefully my previous comment aged well?!?!?
I wish. Still sitting “in production” status. I can tell, thanks to a link in another thread, that the electronics have been installed and tested so I’m guessing that probably means it’s built but waiting in line behind the trucks awaiting MIC replacement.
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish. Still sitting “in production” status. I can tell, thanks to a link in another thread, that the electronics have been installed and tested so I’m guessing that probably means it’s built but waiting in line behind the trucks awaiting MIC replacement.
Oh no. Don't get discouraged, you might not be in Dort Mountain... Yet.....

OP
OP
balynn1971

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So been kind of quiet for this group since a few of us getting moved into production. I have seen the other thread showing vehicles moving out of dirt mountain. Any new thoughts on what's going on with us (especially those who bumped to in production last week but are still sitting in that status) as they rework the dirt lot? I think I may have seen it somewhere but can't remember what the estimates were on how many dirt lot tops they could turn around in a day.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So been kind of quiet for this group since a few of us getting moved into production. I have seen the other thread showing vehicles moving out of dirt mountain. Any new thoughts on what's going on with us (especially those who bumped to in production last week but are still sitting in that status) as they rework the dirt lot? I think I may have seen it somewhere but can't remember what the estimates were on how many dirt lot tops they could turn around in a day.
Our First Edition was released and awaiting shipment yesterday. It was NOT a dirt mtn Bronco. Its build date was 9/9.

Have 2 other MIC scheduled for Build dates of 9/28 as well.

OP
OP
balynn1971

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our First Edition was released and awaiting shipment yesterday. It was NOT a dirt mtn Bronco. Its build date was 9/9.

Have 2 other MIC scheduled for Build dates of 9/28 as well.
BL/MIC/4DR/Squatch and build was 9/8 but been sitting "in production" since thus my reason for asking. Sounds like you have vehicles moving your way which is good. My dealer (I was #1 in line based on time stamp way back when) still only has his mannequin.

Sponsored

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BL/MIC/4DR/Squatch and build was 9/8 but been sitting "in production" since thus my reason for asking. Sounds like you have vehicles moving your way which is good. My dealer (I was #1 in line based on time stamp way back when) still only has his mannequin.
We have 2 soft tops that will be here in the next day or two. but no MIC yet.

OP
OP
balynn1971

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like me (dealer said 9/11 was built, modules populated 9/10)
BD/ MIC/ 4DR/ Squatch
Virtually identical. Modules populated I think on 9/10 as well. Probably right behind each other on line....

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im seeing new people with mic tops .Getting vins and build dates.So Not sure why when others keep getting pushed far and far out!!!

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just talked to my dealer and the system was now showing week of 10/18. I was 8/16 then 8/30.

Sponsored

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
7/16...8/9....8/16....9/28.... now 10/11.... this is getting old.....no emails since 8/16... just help with info from my dealer....

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fellow "Run arounder" here. Production date changed from w/o 6/28 to w/o 6/21 to w/o 8/16 to w/o 9/13 to run-around status. My August 13 letter from Ford said this:

"We expect you will be getting a 2021 model year Bronco. When we finalize plans to replace these roofs, you'll be updated via email on your vehicle timing. You can expect this information by early October. Please click here for more information and details on this announcement."

Not expecting an update for another 30 days. I'd prefer a 22 at this late date anyway.

OP
OP
balynn1971

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting more confused by the day on what's holding some of these up. Mine says it's "in production", but electronic modules (see tracking thread that allows you to supposedly look at the status) show activity indicating it's built(?), yet it hasn't changed status in 8 days. Would they really hold up a completed truck to make sure the others (FE, Dirt Mountain) go out first? I guess it could be a transportation bottleneck now where the finished FE's and Dirt Mountainers are getting loaded out first OR did they seriously put a MIC 1.0 on this thing and then plan on reworking it (highly doubt a lean manufacturing industry would do this but at this point nothing would shock me). All indications are that this thing is done and ready to be delivered but it's been crickets since 9/8. My apologies in advance to everyone who got kicked to '22 or doesn't have a VIN yet as I know I'm whining like a baby :)

Jeanielo29

Big Bend
First Name
Jeanette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just heard from my dealer that I have a production date of 11/1. Hoping that sticks.

Arc

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc 1965 4x4 SS Elcamino 72
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thought I'd start a thread for those of us stuck in purgatory. If you have a VIN, refused to change to a soft top, you're NOT a FE build and you're truck is NOT sitting at Dirt Mountain then I felt we needed a place for updates and information. My example: BL, 2.7L, 4DR, Squatch, MIC. Day 1 reservation, Day 1 order. Have had a VIN since May and have had my production week changed 5X. System still shows it as 8/30 (obviously not accurate). The way I understand it right now and correct me if I'm wrong: New tops out to trucks on the road first, New tops to trucks sitting in lot second, in parallel First Edition MIC's and everyone who converted to soft tops get rolling off the line at MAP and THEN if this group is lucky we're next up. Everyone agree or am I missing something? There's some vague language floating around in threads and maybe even in Ford announcement that if you had a VIN and a date you'd still get a 2021 even with a MIC but you'd be last in line for 2021. Anyways, thought I'd throw this out there for folks in this category on the off chance any of us start to see progress.
Sponsored