North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As we move into 2021, there are many great things to love about the Bronco, the design, the styling and the utility. Regardless of your take on the sentiment of the information coming out of Ford over the last few weeks, whether you feel Ford is doing the best they can with the rollout or they have fumbled the football, everyone's threads and posts matter. We all know Ford monitors the Bronco6g forums, this means some of the questions that get answered by Bronco Nation are actually coming from Bronco6g and not from the BN forums.

While some may think a number of the forum posts are complaints from forum members, it is better to realize the reason so many point out the flaws, real and perceived, that they see in the Bronco, the reasons are clear, they love the Bronco, they want to see the Bronco succeed. But at the same time, they want Ford to improve some of the shortcomings of the Bronco that a more experienced design team may have caught before it was to late to change. Will all of the concerns be resolved by Ford, of course not, but some will, some in 2021 and some will have to wait for future model years and some may never be addressed.

There have been many great points made by many forum members, each member should feel free to voice their opinion and not be ridiculed or criticized by those that feel they must be the Ford gatekeepers or apologists. Even some of these people are starting to see the concerns some of us had, the red flags that have been popping up. Others want to continue to give Ford the benefit of the doubt and will hang on, which is perfectly understandable, everyone's needs and wants are different. For those that have concerns, that want to delay their Bronco purchase a year or two, absolutely understandable. Will Ford sell every Bronco they can produce in 2021 and 2022, absolutely. Regardless of your needs, wants or timing of your purchase, your presence on the forum helps build the community, and as always, humor goes a long ways to keep things light.

The following are points to consider and understand yours and the Bronco6g forums sphere of influence.

Bronco6g has a broad range of members:
  • Bronco enthusiasts that just love a new off-roader as an alternative to the Jeep Wrangler or the Toyota 4Runner.
  • Long time Ford buyers that bleed Ford blue, that love whatever Ford produces and have to own one.
  • Non brand loyal buyers that find the Bronco an intriguing vehicle to buy and own, regardless if they are driving to the mall, soccer practice or off-road.
  • An eclectic mix of Porsche, BMW and Land Rover owners who actually want to step down to Ford because the like the bespoke styling of the Bronco.
All of the following are rough estimates, they may not be exact, but they get the point across:
  • 200,000 Reservations, give or take, depending on the article you read.
  • 25% Initial fallout due to loss of interest, change of financial situation, etc. (25% is my guesstimate for the pre-ordering fallout, for the final order conversions I believe it will end up at only 40% to 50%).
  • 150,000 remaining active Reservations
  • 15,000 Bronco6g Members, approximately 10% of the active reservations.
So for every forum member there are 9 more people in the general public that are not represented here. Nevertheless, at any given time they may be three times the number of guests reading the forums than registered members. So now we have an additional 30% of the interested buying public reading Bronco6g. So in rough total 40% of the buying pubic follows Bronco news and information on Bronco6g.

We then have Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Bronco Nation and the additional social media influence those bring.

So Ford is monitoring things, they say they are listening, we can continue to push to make sure they hear us and they provide the type of platform that makes you feel it is a worthy purchase that meets your individual needs for the dollars you want to spend. Can we do this in a respectful way, realizing everyone's needs and perceptions are different? Understand, just because someone does not see things the same as you does not make their contributions to the forum any less valuable.

Here is to a bright and healthy 2021, Happy New Year! ??
Sponsored

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

<s> Umm, did you get the wrong medicine at the dispensary? Where is the "real" you? </s>

Seriously though @North7 - WELL said.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well said and a good post to end this year and head into Bronco’21
<s> WHAT?!?! The forum is shutting down for the night???? </s>

:alien: :LOL::devilish:

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, you may have just kept me from deleting my profile here.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As someone posted on the Sport forum, it seems like engineering and design have knocked it out of the park. Meanwhile, marketing and IT have blown it. It's so discouraging. If they could all just get on the same page.

And I do wonder how much monitoring there is, otherwise, they would have fixed the obvious errors on B&P just days after launch. They've now compounded it with even more errors, mostly uncorrected. Makes me sad. I really really really want(ed) this. Alas, I may have to settle. And it'll likely be my last truck...I DON"T WANT TO SETTLE! But patience and confidence are thinning.

dragon6172

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can we do this in a respectful way, realizing everyone's needs and perceptions are different? Understand, just because someone does not see things the same as you does not make their contributions to the forum any less valuable.
That's it.....I'm out!!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71