The site has crashed

Bronco Dealer

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Escape SE, JK Sahara
I just received a message from Ford that they’re working on the servers. Please keep trying.

B7C26150-59E1-4987-96BB-26DBBE0CDE02.jpeg
Advertisement

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Ford: Let's pull out all the stops and put out a big prime-time marketing reveal across multiple platforms to get the most interest possible.

Also Ford: Wait, more than 10 people tried to make a reservation? Who could have seen that coming?

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Clubs

Do you know of when it says my dealer is not accepting reservations, is that legit, or part of the problems they’re experiencing?

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Clubs

Do you know of when it says my dealer is not accepting reservations, is that legit, or part of the problems they’re experiencing?
When the page loads correctly it will show you a selects dealer name... then it crashes

OP
Bronco Dealer

Bronco Dealer

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Escape SE, JK Sahara
what is your dealer specific URL?
I sent it to you. Just keep trying guys, some additional orders have been hitting. I'll keep you up to speed as things unfold. I'm sure every zone rep in the country has thrown their phone in the trash. I wish I had the answers, but they're just overwhelmed. It'll be interesting to see how many orders tried to go in all at the same time.

Advertisement

Advertisement