First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have to admit I still am always looking for Bronco’s on the road and get giddy when I see one. On trip to Minnesota from Illinois, spotted two on the highway and screamed at my family to look! On way home spotted two more (might have been the same two) and screamed again! My family just laughs at me and tells me I’m never going to get mine. (Oct. 2020 res). Hope everyone is still feeling it before the prize arrives.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m fortunate enough to have my Bronco and still do this. Always point out other Bronco’s (albeit rare) and get excited to see them.

I’m sure the excitement will level out, but hopefully not for a while!

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every day when I see my Bronco (and just now typing the words “my Bronco”) I just start grinning. It’s a fantastic feeling I hope everyone here gets to feel very soon.

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have had mine for almost 3 weeks and I am about to crack 600 miles. Fuel mileage is not the best for me because I do not drive long trips. So What. I live .7 miles from work and I set up the Ford Pass app to start it every weekday at 10 to 8. It is still better mileage than my 04 F350 dually (I still love my truck). The 2.7 is a screamer and it shifts like a 2 stroke in the powerband when you get down on it in sport mode. I sometimes sit and stare out the window at "my Bronco" in awe and disbelief that I actually have it. "My Bronco" is the first new car that I have ever owned. All I can say is that it is worth every second of the wait. EVERY second!
THE JUICE IS WORTH THE SQUEEZE!!!

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm still pouting from Ford punishing Granger allocations. It's dumb to have a bunch of feelings about a vehicle but I admit I have some mixed feelings when I see one on the road. If I wouldn't have test driven one I'd have probably defected and bought a Wrangler.

I saw a kid driving this down the sidewalk and felt the same way. LOL

Main-FB.jpg
Ask him if his MIC top has leaked. Lol

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had mine for almost 3 weeks and I am about to crack 600 miles. Fuel mileage is not the best for me because I do not drive long trips. So What. I live .7 miles from work and I set up the Ford Pass app to start it every weekday at 10 to 8. It is still better mileage than my 04 F350 dually (I still love my truck). The 2.7 is a screamer and it shifts like a 2 stroke in the powerband when you get down on it in sport mode. I sometimes sit and stare out the window at "my Bronco" in awe and disbelief that I actually have it. "My Bronco" is the first new car that I have ever owned. All I can say is that it is worth every second of the wait. EVERY second!
THE JUICE IS WORTH THE SQUEEZE!!!
Sure, it was worth the relatively short wait you had (most everyone else is already waiting the better part of a month more and folks at smaller dealers may be waiting years more) Would you say it is worth it if you were going to wait twice or three times as long?

That is the real question. (nothing against PR302, at least he/she had the good taste to not make a post rubbing folks faces in the fact they are still waiting with a "Finally it is here after my long wait!" thread, when most everyone has waited just as long and continue to do so.) For those folks; maybe you might want to consider how condescending and mocking it sounds to the audience still waiting even longer when you act/claim that you getting it sooner than most was a hardship.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been fairly disheartened w/ delivery dates being pushed back numerous times. Bronco's are very rare in my neck of the woods...I've only seen the local dealer's mannequin on the road in the past 3-4 months then over the weekend, as I was out plowing, here down the road comes a VB 2dr FE and it looked spectacular! The thrill is back!

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was (still am honestly even after delivery a few months ago) the exact same way! I jokingly tell my gf that half the reason I drive is so others get to see the Bronco that want one since I loved every single time last year. I thoroughly enjoy talking to others when they ask about it and say they have one on order or what to know more about the Bronco because I genuinely enjoyed when people would do that with me while I was awaiting my delivery.
Sponsored