Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Ford Bronco Raptor With TRMR Rack!

The Bronco Raptor in all its Glory! What an amazing machine and engineering feat by Ford. We applaud their ability to design such a vehicle that is so capable off the factory floor. First, we do have to thank Barry Bonds, a Former MLB player, for trusting us with his Bronco and allowing us to equip his Bronco with industry-leading equipment. He got the full treatment from us as well as Heretic and this truck is ready for just about anything.

To tell everyone we are excited about our 23 Bronco badlands coming in now would be an understatement. We are so stoked and really excited for Barry to make his way out to Utah in the summer so he can come play in the backyard with us. More to come ;).

For customers who are getting their Bronco Raptor and want to get the TRMR Rack + Pak Rax, leave a note in the order/call/ or email us that you have a bronco raptor, the Pak rax does require a few extra washers for installation due to a slight change in the rear fender but does not intrude on the functionality of the fender or hardtop once installed.

Ford Bronco The TrailRax Modular Roof Rack (TRMR Rack) on the NEW Ford Bronco Raptor DSC04805-2
Ford Bronco The TrailRax Modular Roof Rack (TRMR Rack) on the NEW Ford Bronco Raptor DSC05318
Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More Shots of The Bronco Raptor In Action!
We got to hang out with the RPG Offroad team who specialize in suspension design and we believe they are the best guys to get anything suspension wise for your Bronco. These guys know suspension better than anyone else. This was a real shake down run for both us and them on this brand new Bronco Raptor.

Note: The Braptor has "stock" suspension from factory floor and the only modification that was made was our 4 door TrailRax Modular Roof Rack (TRMR Rack) with Pak Rax. Also the 4 gallon gas was full of fuel for the entire time which gave the Pak Rax a ton of dynamic load up and down on the jumps. We are excited to say, even on the crazy jumps, our rack does not budge.

Thank you to Colten, @realityfilm.co, for the shots on our coordinated photoshoot! If you use these photos, you must tag @TrailRax and @realityfilm.co
Ford Bronco The TrailRax Modular Roof Rack (TRMR Rack) on the NEW Ford Bronco Raptor 050372DE-63F4-40AD-B1D1-D14A03A57163
Ford Bronco The TrailRax Modular Roof Rack (TRMR Rack) on the NEW Ford Bronco Raptor E605E863-9AAA-4D0B-872A-F8E143BB1AA3_1_105_c
Ford Bronco The TrailRax Modular Roof Rack (TRMR Rack) on the NEW Ford Bronco Raptor BA360A24-B4A4-4F2D-86E2-0D1DF0F10D0E
Ford Bronco The TrailRax Modular Roof Rack (TRMR Rack) on the NEW Ford Bronco Raptor 4E650DE6-E30C-4A18-87A7-7B61C0680D7C
Ford Bronco The TrailRax Modular Roof Rack (TRMR Rack) on the NEW Ford Bronco Raptor 6B2111DF-D33D-47E4-97BC-2355B6D34107

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

More Shots of The Bronco Raptor In Action!
We got to hang out with the RPG Offroad team who specialize in suspension design and we believe they are the best guys to get anything suspension wise for your Bronco. These guys know suspension better than anyone else. This was a real shake down run for both us and them on this brand new Bronco Raptor.

Note: The Braptor has "stock" suspension from factory floor and the only modification that was made was our 4 door TrailRax Modular Roof Rack (TRMR Rack) with Pak Rax. Also the 4 gallon gas was full of fuel for the entire time which gave the Pak Rax a ton of dynamic load up and down on the jumps. We are excited to say, even on the crazy jumps, our rack does not budge.

Thank you to Colten, @realityfilm.co, for the shots on our coordinated photoshoot! If you use these photos, you must tag @TrailRax and @realityfilm.co
Ford Bronco The TrailRax Modular Roof Rack (TRMR Rack) on the NEW Ford Bronco Raptor 6B2111DF-D33D-47E4-97BC-2355B6D34107
Any word on the standalone pak rax where you don’t need the whole roof rack like you have for the Jeep. I was told y’all have it slated for the spring this year?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any word on the standalone pak rax where you don’t need the whole roof rack like you have for the Jeep. I was told y’all have it slated for the spring this year?
We are still working on it and trying to find ways to make it cost effective. You are right with the planned release date.

Sponsored

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We are still working on it and trying to find ways to make it cost effective. You are right with the planned release date.
Sooo, just got word my Braptor is coming for delivery in the next month and I’d love to see if this is coming available anytime soon. Take my money 😂 but truly, any update? Thanks!

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sooo, just got word my Braptor is coming for delivery in the next month and I’d love to see if this is coming available anytime soon. Take my money 😂 but truly, any update? Thanks!
We are taking preorders and shipping mid April. Hop on it as we are selling very quickly. Tax season baby!

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We are taking preorders and shipping mid April. Hop on it as we are selling very quickly. Tax season baby!
Is it the standalone version? And could you send me the link because I don’t see it. I’ll place my order right now 🤓

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it the standalone version? And could you send me the link because I don’t see it. I’ll place my order right now 🤓
nope, only the roof racks with/without the pak rax.

Sponsored

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

nope, only the roof racks with/without the pak rax.
Ooof, I was looking for the one not dependent on the roof rack. I thought y’all were developing it.. I emailed back when and they said it should be coming out. Similar to the Jeep one

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ooof, I was looking for the one not dependent on the roof rack. I thought y’all were developing it.. I emailed back when and they said it should be coming out. Similar to the Jeep one
We are still working on it but cost is high due to all the extra materials and price is already so close to the half rack. This is why we are having a hard time launching this product and trying to find ways to find a more efficient cost for the customer. Check our website for the cost of the stand alone Pak Rax on the Bronco, you can also see the additional materials required for it.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We are still working on it but cost is high due to all the extra materials and price is already so close to the half rack. This is why we are having a hard time launching this product and trying to find ways to find a more efficient cost for the customer. Check our website for the cost of the stand alone Pak Rax on the Bronco, you can also see the additional materials required for it.
Okay, that sounds good. I hope y’all can release one soon. Thanks for answering so quickly!

I do have a question. Can the whole rack turn into half the rack if you wanted it to?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, that sounds good. I hope y’all can release one soon. Thanks for answering so quickly!

I do have a question. Can the whole rack turn into half the rack if you wanted it to?
No, during our testing, a multi piece side rail was extremely weak, caused a lot of noises and compromised a ton of carrying strength. You can buy the additional pieces to switch from full to half rack though, we can help out on those parts and pricing so you do not have to buy both. Most who buy the full rack though never take it off as they love it too much. Also the full rack still allows the ability to remove the hardtop panels, front and middle.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When I click the stand alone version, it says it’s not available. What are the components needed for it to work as you’re indicating?

If that doesn’t work, I don’t mind waiting, I think the stand alone appeals to me since I don’t have to commit to a rack just yet. I like the extra fuel and gear for now to hit trails. Will you let us know then? I’ll be the first in line. Thx. Y’all are awesome with your customer service!
Sponsored