First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have been watching the fiasco of people trying to build their ideal Bronco. I saw this coming and talked about it before. The build and price has bugs. And it obviously doesn't include all options and configurations. And as I have stated it's just a basic tool. Not a concrete answer. No one will know exactly what options will be available with other options and all accessories available until the order banks are open. I have seen this in the past when I ordered a Wrangler. What the build and price says is available isn't always true. And sometimes it goes the other way. Options that didn't appear to be available together actually were.

Use the build and price as a basic guide. But expect surprises when you are sitting at that desk at the dealership finalizing your order.
Sponsored

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford keeps kicking the can down the road and people keep excusing it. They spent months rolling out options and accessories that we can't have (e.g. white tops, donut doors, X Plan, etc.). Now the B&P not only barely functions (which I can give them a break for because their rockstars clearly suck which is no surprise). But I'll be damned if I'm going to wait until it's time to purchase a $55k+ vehicle that I can't see in person to see the real options/accessories and prices. I've been on this site nearly every day since the reveal. I have a FE reserved. My excitement was at an all time high after the reveal. But I'm seriously considering waiting until MY '22 to better understand Ford's pricing and the aftermarket options. I'll also be able to get a white top and be able to see the current ugly colors in person. Other than being impatient, there's no downside to waiting. Ford really screwed the pooch since reveal night. It's been all downhill. Mike Levine and his rockstars are colossal failures at launching the Bronco.

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agreed. B&P represents them. Will build be the same. Quality is Job 1. Ford should remember that. I’ll probably wait to 23 now.
maybe I’ll go Ranger Tremor.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford keeps kicking the can down the road and people keep excusing it. They spent months rolling out options and accessories that we can't have (e.g. white tops, donut doors, X Plan, etc.). Now the B&P not only barely functions (which I can give them a break for because their rockstars clearly suck which is no surprise). But I'll be damned if I'm going to wait until it's time to purchase a $55k+ vehicle that I can't see in person to see the real options/accessories and prices. I've been on this site nearly every day since the reveal. I have a FE reserved. My excitement was at an all time high after the reveal. But I'm seriously considering waiting until MY '22 to better understand Ford's pricing and the aftermarket options. I'll also be able to get a white top and be able to see the current ugly colors in person. Other than being impatient, there's no downside to waiting. Ford really screwed the pooch since reveal night. It's been all downhill. Mike Levine and his rockstars are colossal failures at launching the Bronco.
Honestly I thought about waiting MY2022 also. But I want a manual and the lack of options for the manual trans makes me think MY2022 may not see another manual option so the downside of waiting is the possibility of auto only

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
But I'm seriously considering waiting until MY '22 to better understand Ford's pricing and the aftermarket options. I'll also be able to get a white top and be able to see the current ugly colors in person. Other than being impatient, there's no downside to waiting. Ford really screwed the pooch since reveal night. It's been all downhill. Mike Levine and his rockstars are colossal failures at launching the Bronco.
Makes me glad my initial plan was to wait until late 2022. Which will put me in the 2023 MY. I'm in no hurry. I don't want to pay this much for something that isn't completely what I want. By then they will have everything figured out. Hopefully. Options and packages will probably have settled into better grouping after owner and buyer feedback. And there will hopefully be more color choices for paint and interior.
Sponsored