Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wait, what?? That's what this board is *for*! It's for starting things!!! ;)
For sure!
Once I take delivery of mine, I'm calling in the hounds!

Lazy, dishonest salesmen and dealerships who support them should not be in business.
Sponsored

Gritty

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For sure!
Once I take delivery of mine, I'm calling in the hounds!

Lazy, dishonest salesmen and dealerships who support them should not be in business.
I can't wait to get all the surveys!

IvyBronco

Same situation, same dealer. I'm having it handled by the zone rep. Look for a message.

In short, Mark and Chad are WORTHLESS.
Hey, mind shooting me their info, too? I have a claim with FoMoCo but haven’t heard anything yet.

edit: Also dealing with Mark. My goodness.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey, mind shooting me their info, too? I have a claim with FoMoCo but haven’t heard anything yet.

I cannot say I'm surprised.
Incoming message.

Sponsored

Gritty

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want to set something straight, I jumped to conclusion in my response to stonerdoom. After rereading the fact sheet for Price Protection if you change equipment packages i.e. high to lux or vice-versa it will trigger MY22 and MY22.5 price increases and you will lose price protection. My apologies, I just don't want to mislead anybody.

HUSKIE25

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I originally reserved on 7/18/2020. Made a few changes in early 2021 nothing after 7/13/21 except changing from antimatter blue to black for 22 order which I didn't have a choice and added roof rails. Should I get any price protection with the changes? Picking up tomorrow, much of what I have read you have better luck with Ford than the dealer.

mtu_bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Oooofff... yeah there's a pattern here with them. I'm not sure if it's because they are just overwelmed (Mark likes to complain about how busy he is nearly everytime I'm on the phone with him) or they are trying to pocket their customer's money and claim they lived up to their original offer of $2K off MSRP. I've spoken with many people at Ford now and it's apparent that these programs are NOT for dealers to retain and they are being monitored for misuse. This is a reimbursement from Ford corporate to the customer for being there at the very beginning more than 2 years of patiently waiting and being loyal to the brand. Don't let the dealer try to convince you otherwise.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1/22/22 walk-in order, dealer is claiming no price protection but I think it’s more out of ignorance than trying to screw me. We’ll see. Bronco is in a rail yard 80 miles away.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has ANYBODY who placed a walk-in order prior to March of this year actually received any price protection? Both my dealer and Ford Narketing are telling me I get nothing.
I ordered in January of this year and did make any changes after March of this year.

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has ANYBODY who placed a walk-in order prior to March of this year actually received any price protection? Both my dealer and Ford Narketing are telling me I get nothing.
I ordered in January of this year and did make any changes after March of this year.
Everything I have seen on PP is you must have had an early reservation (2020) and/or placed an order before mid-March 2021.......or if you got bumped from a MY21 to MY22 had to have secured that order change by mid-October 2021. I am no expert, but I think you are not protected......and not sure why you should be, to be perfectly frank.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everything I have seen on PP is you must have had an early reservation (2020) and/or placed an order before mid-March 2021.......or if you got bumped from a MY21 to MY22 had to have secured that order change by mid-October 2021. I am no expert, but I think you are not protected......and not sure why you should be, to be perfectly frank.
Post March, 2021 folks who get a MY22 are price protected to 2022 prices meaning they are protected from the MY2022.5 price increase.

Gritty

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you can get the name and contact info for the Ford Zone Rep in your area. If the salesman will not give it to you, go to his boss and up till you get it.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To be frank, thanks for your input, although it wasn't what I was looking for.
Post March, 2021 folks who get a MY22 are price protected to 2022 prices meaning they are protected from the MY2022.5 price increase.
See, that's what I thought. Two folks on the ford hot line said 'no price protection', but the third gave me some helpful advice and information as to where the dealer should actually look. We'll see if that works out.
Sponsored