First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All is well and good until you pull to the light next to a real badlands on a warm spring day and they have the doors and roof off...
Unless he was never planning on doing that with the Bronco. :) Like any other vehicle, you gotta use it for what it was intended to get the best value out of it. What's the point of buying a Corvette if you never go 0-60 faster than 8 seconds or never pull 1G in a turn? I'm guessing he looked at what he was going to realistically do and weighed the pros and cons. It's a tough call because the Bronco has intangible factors, with it's home-run styling being one.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know it is not a real Bronco. Can you give me a few days please. It wasn't easy!:cry:
Well Kevin, it does say "Bronco" on the front. So you got that going for you. Congratulations on your new Baby B. I know you will enjoy the ride.

Sponsored

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd be in the same boat if the Sport had different powertrain options. The 1.5 on the base model just won't cut it.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What color did you get? The different color roof option gives it a premium look.

Sponsored

CanadianFord

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Glad to see someone using their head! After seeing the Sport Badlands on the Rubicon Trail and Moab, I'd say you made the wise choice.
I spec'd out a base 2 door with Sasquatch.....$52 000 (Canadian, but still).
I'm going MY2021 Ranger though. Probably XL FX4, but I'll wait to see Tremor prices etc.

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No. Just walked in and ordered Saturday. It goes into Ford ordering system on Monday and they told me about 10 weeks for delivery.
Awesome - if I go that route I want to get Alto Blue, which will be very difficult to find on lots. I do have X Plan in my pocket too.