Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford called the dealers for selection. All the ones that got scheduled yesterday were put in PC 01
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There should be PP for at least tickets holders!

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not so sure on that one. I am about 2-hours after the reservations opened due to the Ford site not working.
Yeah im in the same boat as you, if not for FORDs site being crap i would have been first 5 minutes but as it was i was 2 hrs after it opened also. Good luck everyone.

@Zach@Granger did any MORE raptors get scheduled through granger. I know you stated 1 or 2 did in my22 but never explained for sure if they did. So out of the 10 allocations you received can you confirm how many have been given a build week or date, been built, have vin, or any of the above? any info would be helpful and i believe warranted at this time. thanks in advance

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford called the dealers for selection. All the ones that got scheduled yesterday were put in PC 01
Thats the best piece of honesty if have seen on here. I would appreciate that from any dealer. I dont understand why granger doesn't do this, even if i dont get that it at least moves me and everyone else one step closer. By not VIPing anyone we stay stagnant and just hope we get pulled. @Zach@Granger

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Congrats guys!!! Awesome news!

Sponsored

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I can hardly believe it. I had to check backdoor after leaving this thread and I'm scheduled for production 11/7! I hope we get VINs soon. I want to finalize this!
Ford Bronco The wait is over 2023 Bronco Raptor Scheduled Warthog Info Scheduled!

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can hardly believe it. I had to check backdoor after leaving this thread and I'm scheduled for production 11/7! I hope we get VINs soon. I want to finalize this!
Ford Bronco The wait is over 2023 Bronco Raptor Scheduled Warthog Info Scheduled!
happy for you also, just another person behind me on timestamp that got one before me! Honestly im just happy to see movement and glad that at least its not like an october reservation holder or someone getting their second order also! enjoy and hopefully its a speeder process to get it to you my friend!

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
happy for you also, just another person behind me on timestamp that got one before me! Honestly im just happy to see movement and glad that at least its not like an october reservation holder or someone getting their second order also! enjoy and hopefully its a speeder process to get it to you my friend!
do you know what place in granger’s raptor line you are?

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you have a scheduled week you have a VIN generated. You just need to talk to your dealer. Good to see movement, but frustrating too when I have a First Day Reservation.

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

do you know what place in granger’s raptor line you are?
I have no idea, I have asked and asked and never received an answer. I also was told by hunter and Samantha that NONE of their raptor allocation had been scheduled or given build date or received a vin or anything yet @Zach@Granger said in another post that 1 or 2 had been scheduled, which I’m not sure how he wouldn’t know if it’s 1 or 2 or the timestamp order , but at this point in this process I don’t know up from down or my head from my arsss so who knows anything?!

Sponsored

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you have a scheduled week you have a VIN generated. You just need to talk to your dealer. Good to see movement, but frustrating too when I have a First Day Reservation.
BELIEVE ME! I feel everyone's frustration with this whole GT process more than you know. Thanks for the VIN info stump. Once I have that I can get on the tracker site.
I have been frustrated enough to be ready to just order another Wildtrak. I appreciate the congrats as well. I'm paying 10k ADM and sure it will be worth it. Selling my '67 will be tough on me, but time for another chapter..

OP
OP
vrtical

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

FYI you can find the VIN from the online order page but you have to dig in the network requests. Your dealer should be an easy route to get the VIN.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

texted my salesman this morning asking if my order was previewing and he responded with this. BTW NSP stands for "NOT Selected for Preview" and those 5 orders are Warthogs (E5J).

Note the "P" at the top. P = Previewing.

AND I have been asking about Warthog Price protection and I was told YES. Thank GOD as the price went up $5,280

This post needs 2 emojis - sad you aren't previewing and happy about price protection.

wuttusayy

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Received scheduled email 1am this AM...build week of 11/14

Code Orange, 373A, Orange belts & Keyless

BroncoJH

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor (sold); 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m still unscheduled but wondering what the back door link shows for other 2023 orders - I think I reconfirmed my new 2023 order with dealer a few days ago but it still shows the 2022 MSRP total when you scroll down on back door link (shows 2023 at the top but it has been like that for a couple weeks now before I reconfirmed order). Did you all get a new “2023 order has been placed“ email as well?
Sponsored