Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m still unscheduled but wondering what the back door link shows for other 2023 orders - I think I reconfirmed my new 2023 order with dealer a few days ago but it still shows the 2022 MSRP total when you scroll down on back door link (shows 2023 at the top but it has been like that for a couple weeks now before I reconfirmed order). Did you all get a new “2023 order has been placed“ email as well?
mine has all the 2023 order info correct and 23 base MSRP pricing correct (it went up). I did not get an email yet, but those usually seem to lack since the ones that were done this week were done on Tuesday out of cycle.
Sponsored

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

mine has all the 2023 order info correct and 23 base MSRP pricing correct (it went up). I did not get an email yet, but those usually seem to lack since the ones that were done this week were done on Tuesday out of cycle.
No email yet here either. I emailed my dealer earlier today to schedule an appt to come in and wrap up the sale. They didn't respond to my last 2 emails last month where I was asking for a status update so we'll see how this round turns out.

OP
OP
vrtical

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No email yet here either. I emailed my dealer earlier today to schedule an appt to come in and wrap up the sale. They didn't respond to my last 2 emails last month where I was asking for a status update so we'll see how this round turns out.
Ford sent me the order scheduled for production email this afternoon.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford sent me the order scheduled for production email this afternoon.
That's awesome. I'll be checking my email regularly.
My salesman finally replied to me today. After I told him the build week of 11/7, he replied: "I do show it scheduled for production sometime in November. I am not able to start paperwork on the vehicle, until it is physically on the ground. I will keep you posted as it gets closer."
Then I replied: " Ok, thanks. It shows it's scheduled for production the week of 11/7. I figured we could get things rolling since we have the VIN."
To which he replied: "Seems possible but DMV is very strict on that stuff, just in case recalls arise when it is transport, etc. I wish I could but rest assured that the vehicle is reserved for you."

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Got my email from Ford yesterday. bumped to 11/14 build week. hopefully it stays there so I'll have it for Christmas :)🎅

Sponsored
OP
OP
vrtical

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Got my email from Ford yesterday. bumped to 11/14 build week. hopefully it stays there so I'll have it for Christmas :)🎅
We are in the same bucket, I am 11/14 now. I think the 10/31 was a placeholder date. my VIN last 4 is 0282.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We are in the same bucket, I am 11/14 now. I think the 10/31 was a placeholder date. my VIN last 4 is 0282.
Hopfully we stay there. Last 4 vin are 0609

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have no idea, I have asked and asked and never received an answer. I also was told by hunter and Samantha that NONE of their raptor allocation had been scheduled or given build date or received a vin or anything yet @Zach@Granger said in another post that 1 or 2 had been scheduled, which I’m not sure how he wouldn’t know if it’s 1 or 2 or the timestamp order , but at this point in this process I don’t know up from down or my head from my arsss so who knows anything?!
We had 10 total allocated. We had 1 schedule for 2022, the rest were moved to 23 orders. I believe we have 1 of those with a VIN now.

BroncoJH

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor (sold); 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update is I did get the your 2023 order has been confirmed e-mail from Ford on Monday but back door link still show 2022 MSRP so who knows - I would think I’m set and maybe the pricing takes a week to flow through the back door link?

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Update is I did get the your 2023 order has been confirmed e-mail from Ford on Monday but back door link still show 2022 MSRP so who knows - I would think I’m set and maybe the pricing takes a week to flow through the back door link?
I got a confirmed order e-mail from Ford in early September for my 2023 Bronco Raptor. My back door link is updated with the 2023 model, but it has 2022 pricing still on the page like you.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Stupid question - do the VINs get built in order? Asking because I see a few of you with higher last 4 of the VIN than me with a build week earlier than me - seems odd. 0261 last 4 and build week of 11/21

OP
OP
vrtical

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Stupid question - do the VINs get built in order? Asking because I see a few of you with higher last 4 of the VIN than me with a build week earlier than me - seems odd. 0261 last 4 and build week of 11/21
No

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs